Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Debounce it,debounce it...i like to debounce it...
Now iam very happy.It works very well with momentary and latching swichtes.I have already thought that the delay can only be a problem solution and not the final solution.Thank you very mutch-now i can debouncing.
This is the code I used for it:

int LightPin = 12;
int lightState = LOW;
int buttonState = 0;
int lastButtonState = LOW;
unsigned long lastDebounceTime = 0;
unsigned long debounceDelay = 50;

void setup()
{

pinMode(LightPin, OUTPUT);
pinMode(BUTTON_PIN_1, INPUT);
digitalWrite(LightPin, lightState);

void loop() {

int reading = digitalRead(BUTTON_PIN_1);
if (reading != lastButtonState) {
lastDebounceTime = millis();
}
if ((millis() - lastDebounceTime) > debounceDelay) {
if (reading != buttonState) {
buttonState = reading;
if (buttonState == HIGH) {
lightState = !lightState;
}
}
}

digitalWrite(LightPin, lightState);

lastButtonState = reading;

Maybe someone can use this code for his own projekt...

Thank you very mutch for your help Wotever,again and again and again...:)
I have some button bounce problems here, for multiple buttons should i make multiple copies of this code but with other buttons/pins mentioned?

Hi Wotever,

Just wanted to say what a great job the Bass ShakeIt system does in SimHub, I've been a long time user of SimVibe (SimCommander 4) and although that does a good job the user interface is terrible. I think SimVibe can produce slightly more detailed effects on some effects such as RPM feed back but on the whole I much prefer SimHubs implementation as it much easer to get a front/rear balance on a 4 corner system. The advanced setup screen where you can assign which transducers are used by each effect is a very clever system and very well implemented.

I've tested it with Assetto Corsa and it works great, I also tested it with Assetto Corsa Competizione, of corse I understand that a lot of the telemetry is still missing from the API but RPM is there as SimHub dashboards show it but there is no RPM feedback using Bass ShakeIt ?, the only effect that seems to be working is the gear shift.

Hopefully Kunos will expand the ACC telemetry API soon and we can get full SimHub dashboard and bass ShakeIt support.

Keep up the great work ...
Cheers
Jay

I guess it's the boost limiter, i've just checked, the data is not avaialble in the plugin :( Only current turbo boost pressure.
Thanks for looking.

Another question, I want a digital RPM. Ihave done it but ony shows 2 digits. How can I get it to show 5, ie 12000rpm

Am I using the wrong code:
[DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Rpms]/[DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.MAxRpm]*100

Edit I have removed /[DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.MAxRpm]

However cant figure out the Raw and Formatted result. See below

And on the dash it shows 175622 when the rave are about 1000

Last edited:
Hi Wotever,

Just wanted to say what a great job the Bass ShakeIt system does in SimHub, I've been a long time user of SimVibe (SimCommander 4) and although that does a good job the user interface is terrible. I think SimVibe can produce slightly more detailed effects on some effects such as RPM feed back but on the whole I much prefer SimHubs implementation as it much easer to get a front/rear balance on a 4 corner system. The advanced setup screen where you can assign which transducers are used by each effect is a very clever system and very well implemented.

I've tested it with Assetto Corsa and it works great, I also tested it with Assetto Corsa Competizione, of corse I understand that a lot of the telemetry is still missing from the API but RPM is there as SimHub dashboards show it but there is no RPM feedback using Bass ShakeIt ?, the only effect that seems to be working is the gear shift.

Hopefully Kunos will expand the ACC telemetry API soon and we can get full SimHub dashboard and bass ShakeIt support.

Keep up the great work ...
Cheers
Jay

Hi ! Maybe you just forgot to enable the effects ? All effects should be working on ACC, but profiles are per game and RPM is not enabled in my default profiles. Concerning the 4 wheels vibration it requires to push a little the feedback as ACC is clearly far under AC in term of road details transmitted in telemetry. I've refined the default ACC profile for the next release to get a better result.

I still have lot of improvements coming for shakeIt, I try to follow my own road and convictions about that (I do not own SimVibe and i'm not planning to take a license). For the next version I added a simpler wheels effect vibration management (the 4 effects can be grouped for easier management) And I will add dynamic sound compression to allow better effects combinations.

Hello

I have a question, I have set up to shine 32 RGB (WS2812B) but it lights only 17 more does not ignite. Very well set. What can be the reason?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1x9BoLHz7QNg3vrolMHShDe7a3rljvmq_
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HPkCW5GZSpbMcuNBO2yszkb3pD2uCVHm
Usually when this happens it's a defective strend, you can find in the doc how to test it: https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Arduino-WS2812b-RGBLEDS--Wiring-Setup#testing-your-leds

Edit : You should also take a look to this section ;) https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimH...GBLEDS--Wiring-Setup#caution-to-rgb-encoding-

I still have lot of improvements coming for shakeIt, I try to follow my own road and convictions about that (I do not own SimVibe and i'm not planning to take a license). For the next version I added a simpler wheels effect vibration management (the 4 effects can be grouped for easier management) And I will add dynamic sound compression to allow better effects combinations.

Hi Worever,

I'll do some testing with this version and provide a bit more feedback to you ... Nice to know your working on improving it and I look forward to the next release.

Cheers
Jay

Hi Bro,
I have a very simple request from you. Im doing Analog gauge(only speed and Rpm). I have Arduino Uno, two piece servo motor and installed SimHub.
Collected data, how can I show with servo motors.
I used your spedometer code, but the servos don't move right. I need Help, Thanks this application
sistem.jpg

Hi Bro,
I have a very simple request from you. Im doing Analog gauge(only speed and Rpm). I have Arduino Uno, two piece servo motor and installed SimHub.
Collected data, how can I show with servo motors.
I used your spedometer code, but the servos don't move right. I need Help, Thanks this application
View attachment 275610
Hi ! Speedo code is intended to feed controllers not servos as it emulates sensors by sending pulses (frequency varies in function of speed)
.If you need to drive directly servos you will probably need a totally different code. If you can get the infos to drive your specific servos directly you can implement it using custom protocol described here : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Custom-Arduino-hardware-support

Hi wotever...i have read the troubleshooting guide. for instance using PC2 I have configured the external app settings in PC2 per the guide but still can't get simhub to show the game is connected. I start PC2 in the simhub app and get a blank screen on my usbd480. The log file is here....

Attachments

• SimHub.txt
    4 KB · Views: 309
I still cannot get it to work on my usbd480. There is an incompatibility there somewhere. The dashboard comes up on my monitor. Also, I have to shut down the program via the task manager. I'll just have to pass on this app for now. Thanks again for your help Wotever!

Hello, after the update of R3E on 25.10.18, I have the problem, if I am running Simhub in R3E Multiplayer after about 5-10 min from the server fly with connection lost. Without Simhub goes without problems. Simhub runs on wifi on the Amazon Fire Tablet 7 Zoll.

Hello, after the update of R3E on 25.10.18, I have the problem, if I am running Simhub in R3E Multiplayer after about 5-10 min from the server fly with connection lost. Without Simhub goes without problems. Simhub runs on wifi on the Amazon Fire Tablet 7 Zoll.
Hi !
It looks like a network unstability, I don't think Simhub is "directly" related to it, it uses network indeed but only a TCP channel (websockets), I would think that something is wrong on router end, have you tried to restart it ? I know that my troubleshooting guide is more related to solve simhub problems than games problems, but most advices can be applied to games too, (antivirus/firewalls), router reboot ...) You should take a look : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Troubleshoot-Dashstudio-Web-access

I still cannot get it to work on my usbd480. There is an incompatibility there somewhere. The dashboard comes up on my monitor. Also, I have to shut down the program via the task manager. I'll just have to pass on this app for now. Thanks again for your help Wotever!
Thanks for the feedback, I will write that the old USBD480-SWD2 models like the one embedded in the Z1-SimWheel is not supported. I will try to take contact with Henri the manufacturer of the screen, the library was adverted to be universal but It looks like there is a trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes