Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found 2 settings , TCLevel and TCActive...i try both of them...no luck....SimHUB not read data from rF2 API...maybe API not give us this info....bad luck!
Hi ! I Found the article describing these new settings :
This one is the feature not given by the api, while TC driving aid level is given :
https://www.studio-397.com/2018/06/endurance-pack/

upload_2018-10-15_8-40-18.png

I'm noob at this, but my fanatec CSL Elite PS4 wheel shows rpm lights and gear for V-rally4. and that's really all you need for rally. rpm lights on wheel base are great, but shift light and gear indicator in the wheel rim is dumb idea, since you can't see it while moving it left and right constantly. That's why i use donator edition SimHub with android phone mounted on the wheel base. getting rpm light and gear indicator in SimHub for V-Rally4 would be greatly appreciated.
Fanatec gears are directly driven by the game, there is no way to grab such data :(

Hi Wotever,

Quick question ...

When setting up RGB LEDS for shift lights is the value still 0 - 100 % RPM like it was in ACHub ?

I've setup a Ardunio Nano with 17 RGB LEDS attached to D6, GND & +5V, if i use the option in SimHUB to light all leds upon initialisation they all light up red so the sketch is working .. on the Arduino screen it now auto detects the COM port as COM13 and detects the RGB leds ...

simhub-1.JPG

I've created a common LED profile but non of the LEDS are working when Assetto Corsa is ruuning, the remote web dashboard works fine ... hence my question about the values ?

SimHub-2.JPG SimHub-3..JPG

Will continue to investigate my end ..

Cheers
Jay

Last edited:
Hi Wotever,

Quick question ...

When setting up RGB LEDS for shift lights is the value still 0 - 100 % RPM like it was in ACHub ?

I've setup a Ardunio Nano with 17 RGB LEDS attached to D6, GND & +5V, if i use the option in SimHUB to light all leds upon initialisation they all light up red so the sketch is working .. on the Arduino screen it now auto detects the COM port as COM13 and detects the RGB leds ...

View attachment 274387

I've created a common LED profile but non of the LEDS are working when Assetto Corsa is ruuning, the remote web dashboard works fine ... hence my question about the values ?

View attachment 274388 View attachment 274389

Will continue to investigate my end ..

Cheers
Jay
Hi ! Common led layout always need to have a real layout combined, the logic was that if you need a "common" layout it's intended to share some common behaviors across multiple "real" layouts. Common led layout alone will never be shown.

Hi ! Common led layout always need to have a real layout combined, the logic was that if you need a "common" layout it's intended to share some common behaviors across multiple "real" layouts. Common led layout alone will never be shown.

Hi Wotever,

Thanks for the quick reply, ok my bad ..... the way i read it was that it was a global (common) profile that would be used by all cars/games ... have unchecked that option and created a 'real' LED layout profile and the LED's are working now.

Still got a lot to discover/learn in SimHUB after using ACHub for so long ;)

Cheers
Jay

hi wotever.

when i use simhub in acc my laptop speakers volume up to 100, and then they do some strange sound while i am playing. i test acc without simhub, and speakers doesn´t volume up. how can i solve it??

cheers
aitor

hi wotever.

when i use simhub in acc my laptop speakers volume up to 100, and then they do some strange sound while i am playing. i test acc without simhub, and speakers doesn´t volume up. how can i solve it??

cheers
aitor
Hi ! It looks like you enabled bass shakers on your audio output ;) Make sure to disable it if you don't use it as it indeed takes control of the configured output and sends generated sounds :
Select disabled here ;)
upload_2018-10-17_21-24-50.png

Working on steeringwheel with a nextion screen, altered the standard code to use 10 joystickbuttons on a Arduino Micro, i want a few of those inputs to work with a rotary encoder. Anybody got a piece of Arduino code to paste in there?

Hi Wotever, I made a buttonbox and connected it to simhub. I also made the wind simulation via shakeit. My problem is that I wan't to control the fan via the buttonbox. I managed it to do this via MainFeedbackLevelDecrement and Increment with a rotary encoder and that's working fine but it would be nice to be able to turn it on/off via a normal switch. Is this possible?

Hi Wotever, I made a buttonbox and connected it to simhub. I also made the wind simulation via shakeit. My problem is that I wan't to control the fan via the buttonbox. I managed it to do this via MainFeedbackLevelDecrement and Increment with a rotary encoder and that's working fine but it would be nice to be able to turn it on/off via a normal switch. Is this possible?
Hi ! Actually simhub only uses press events so you can mute/unmute an output using a button box , other solution could be to switch the power source with that switch but it requires a but if rewiring.

Guys I have a problem, every time I turn on simhub then start the game after a while crashes and closes ... I do not understand why.
Did someone happen?

Sadly there is no telemetry, I've bought it and tried to see if there were some undocumented entry points but I couldn't find anything
On my Fanatec CSL Elte PS4 rpm lights and gear indicator work with V-Rally 4, and that's all you really need for rally game. Would be nice to get at least that sent to SimHub app, because the gear indicator built into a wheel rim instead of the wheel base is a dumb idea. That's why i use SimHub.

Quick question: can I only use mobile dash if my computer is connected to the network via WiFi? Doesn't seem to work be able to connect to simhub if I use ethernet (but I get bad connection for online racing with WiFi). I have ordered a nextion display for a more permanent solution but this is a bit frustrating....

Quick question: can I only use mobile dash if my computer is connected to the network via WiFi? Doesn't seem to work be able to connect to simhub if I use ethernet (but I get bad connection for online racing with WiFi). I have ordered a nextion display for a more permanent solution but this is a bit frustrating....

Simhub is able to use both however depending of your network configuration (private/public) or connected to both network at the same time. Simhub could have difficulties to suggest you your current valid ip. Make sure to disable your WiFi, make your network connection private in Windows settings and open your firewall when everything is done make sure to restart simhub so it can suggest you the correct ip for your wired network in addition you can find an extensive list of troubleshooting tips here : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Troubleshoot-Dashstudio-Web-access

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes