Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • New "condition" to page binding, so you can show a page as long as a condition is fulfilled
  • Fixed RaceRoom erratic data in track names/car names
Love ya big time!
Will test it asap :)

Hello !

I try to play F1 2018 from PS4Pro with SimHub, I have enabled Telemetry but nothing, I test legacy or f1 2018 datas, no work :(
Have you an idea ? cheers

It's not yet officially supported, i'm working on it, however it "should" be compatible with f12017 in simhub with legacy mode enabled in game (f12018 mode won't work until I wire it) Make sure your firewall allows incoming data and udp port/ip are correct for your computer and matches Simhub settings.

It's not yet officially supported, i'm working on it, however it "should" be compatible with f12017 in simhub with legacy mode enabled in game (f12018 mode won't work until I wire it) Make sure your firewall allows incoming data and udp port/ip are correct for your computer and matches Simhub settings.

My bad! Firewall still close... ! everything is OK with open now :)
In legacy that's a good start ;) Can't wait !
Merci encore tu es vraiment un super développeur !

I notice that your update for Forza 7 requires a change to the Data Out IP and Port. I have a NLRv3 Racing Platform and I don't think it will work for me. I have just been having trouble trying to run SimVibe with Forza 7 as the SimVibe people have just released support for it (as also the NLRv3 people have). Simvibe also requires me to change this port info. When I do this my Motion Platform won't work because it uses a different IP and Port. I have discussed this with both support teams but haven't found a solution.
Not too important really as I haven't used Forza 7 much as although the graphics are excellent I don't really like some other aspects of the "game". I just thought I would mention this.

I notice that your update for Forza 7 requires a change to the Data Out IP and Port. I have a NLRv3 Racing Platform and I don't think it will work for me. I have just been having trouble trying to run SimVibe with Forza 7 as the SimVibe people have just released support for it (as also the NLRv3 people have). Simvibe also requires me to change this port info. When I do this my Motion Platform won't work because it uses a different IP and Port. I have discussed this with both support teams but haven't found a solution.
Not too important really as I haven't used Forza 7 much as although the graphics are excellent I don't really like some other aspects of the "game". I just thought I would mention this.

Hi ! In fact it changes almost nothing it was just a bad instruction in setup documentation,
UDP cant be received by multiple apps on the same udp port as-is, but simhub is not too much selfish and allows you to forward data to another udp port in just one click :

upload_2018-8-24_19-50-38.png

By checking this, simhub will receive the data and forward it to the port you want (typically your motion platform software udp port).

Hi ! In fact it changes almost nothing it was just a bad instruction in setup documentation,
UDP cant be received by multiple apps on the same udp port as-is, but simhub is not too much selfish and allows you to forward data to another udp port in just one click :

View attachment 266242

By checking this, simhub will receive the data and forward it to the port you want (typically your motion platform software udp port).

OK I just saw this. I will try but I can't forward to a different IP address there just a port. NLR seems to use 192.168.1.255 port 10020.

BTW I just started to play with your Shaker (Tactile) support. I set up my soundcards and the TEST buttons work. How do I trigger the selected effects in the actual game?

Hi Wotever,

you will work on ShakeIt for Elite Dangerous or you gave it up?
Thank you.
I've looked for elite dangerous but sadly there is no official telemetry access, only a few memory hacks which are broken after each games update. I'm affraid it would be too much work to maintain it for a very low compatibility

I've looked for elite dangerous but sadly there is no official telemetry access, only a few memory hacks which are broken after each games update. I'm affraid it would be too much work to maintain it for a very low compatibility
Okay. It's pity... :( I can understand you. Thank you again for your great Application and Support. :thumbsup:

OK I just saw this. I will try. BTW I just started to play with your Shaker (Tactile) support. I set up my soundcards and the TEST buttons work. How do I trigger the selected effects in the actual game?
You can load the default settings using "load default" if your sound card is correctly enabled (it looks like it is) it should be enough. Most of the major games will work (only a very few are not compatible yet like rbr, but I work on it)

OK I just saw this. I will try but I can't forward to a different IP address there just a port. NLR seems to use 192.168.1.255 port 10020.

BTW I just started to play with your Shaker (Tactile) support. I set up my soundcards and the TEST buttons work. How do I trigger the selected effects in the actual game?
.255 ? This looks like a broadcast address, really strange. Indeed simhub will forward to localhost (127.0.0.1 and the choosen port) I never used the nlr app but I guess it works like any UDP client and should receive the data if you forward it to 10020

Reading the beta changelog, I read I can set effects for each channel so if I have a 5.1 amp can I use FL/FR/RL/RR for tires and center and sub for shifter and engine?
Basically I would like to know if I can use all the channels without need to use 2 amps,, one for tires and one for engine/shifter...

Thanks! I got the ShakeIt going by loading defaults (I should have seen that!) I will enjoy playing with it. It looks impressive. (I have Buttkicker Gamer 2 on my seat and 4 Dayton pucks to use)
As for Forza 7 - I don't really understand all this port forwarding by my Motion platform seems to use 192.168.1.255 port 10020 (at least that's what is in the Forza 7 Data outs). I can only forward to a port in SimHub (this is same as my SimVibe problem). If I change the IP address in Forza 7 to 127.0.0.1 then the motion platform doesn't work at all I have to change it back to 192.168.1.255 to get Motion to work again. ??

.255 ? This looks like a broadcast address, really strange. Indeed simhub will forward to localhost (127.0.0.1 and the choosen port) I never used the nlr app but I guess it works like any UDP client and should receive the data if you forward it to 10020

OK yes I thought it pretty strange too. I will keep trying but I am now more interested in your shaker software. I have been developing computer programs for over 50 years on lots of different computers and languages but your work is very impressive and your support too. I hope you are making some money somehow. Thanks again :):)

Reading the beta changelog, I read I can set effects for each channel so if I have a 5.1 amp can I use FL/FR/RL/RR for tires and center and sub for shifter and engine?
Basically I would like to know if I can use all the channels without need to use 2 amps,, one for tires and one for engine/shifter...
On a 5.1 ? I don't think it will work well, most of the times it contains a high pass filter for the 4 main channels so the effects sent on this channels will be very low.
The mappings allows indeed to use any channel including sub for anything you want, but it won't prevent your 5.1 speakers from filtering it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.7%