Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's a motor shield v2 clone, so what I wrote previously is still revelant.

I've joined you the official adafruit test sketch for the board so you can check your board outside of simhub : http://www.mediafire.com/file/krs8b5dto11xx48/DCMotorTest.rar it will make the motor 1 move . To compile and upload it you can use the simhub embedded arduino which contains all the required libraries : C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\_Addons\Arduino\ArduinoIDE\arduino-1.6.13
Cool, thanks Wotever. I’ll check it out. I also wonder if any of the piggy back connectors are of poor quality and a signal is being lost somewhere.

I admit the soldering quality i've seen on the eBay page looks really freaky :D. The test sketch will give the final word ;)
The soldering quality on the board itself looks even worse!
I had an Adafruit v2.3 board arrive today, soldered in the piggy back connections myself, hooked it up, loaded the software in and hey presto it works!
So it looks like the cheap Chinese board is dead. I didn’t get a chance to run those tests, but thanks a lot for your help.
I’ve modded my G27 with rumble motors on the accelerator and brake pedals, by the way. Cool effect.:cool:

The soldering quality on the board itself looks even worse!
I had an Adafruit v2.3 board arrive today, soldered in the piggy back connections myself, hooked it up, loaded the software in and hey presto it works!
So it looks like the cheap Chinese board is dead. I didn’t get a chance to run those tests, but thanks a lot for your help.
I’ve modded my G27 with rumble motors on the accelerator and brake pedals, by the way. Cool effect.:cool:
Happy to hear it ;) since the time i've been playing with these boards of all kind, I've seen the price drop maybe something like 2 or 3 times cheaper, but sadly as a counterpart the number of "dead on arrival" is exploding :(

Hey Wotever :)

I'm running your tool now for quite a while, donated of course :D, and was ever wondering why the Fuel calculation stuff never seemed to be correct.

Then i had a look in the PluginsData folder for the FuelTracking
It seems to create weird File names there like:
"BMW M235i Racing_DTM 2003_T3_Nordschleife_oort-VLN_d Prix-.json"

Like a mix of all the stuff i was driven in a Session without restarting the game.
This happens also for HotLaps with tracknames and all the other Car/Track related logging from Persistant Tracker.

This is RaceRoom btw.

Any ideas?
Otter

Hey Wotever :)

I'm running your tool now for quite a while, donated of course :D, and was ever wondering why the Fuel calculation stuff never seemed to be correct.

Then i had a look in the PluginsData folder for the FuelTracking
It seems to create weird File names there like:
"BMW M235i Racing_DTM 2003_T3_Nordschleife_oort-VLN_d Prix-.json"

Like a mix of all the stuff i was driven in a Session without restarting the game.
This happens also for HotLaps with tracknames and all the other Car/Track related logging from Persistant Tracker.

This is RaceRoom btw.

Any ideas?
Otter
Oh ! I see, as if it was mixing old track name/new track name - old car name/new car name, I will take a look, it indeed will ruin all tracking and create fake combos everytime, resetting all the stats.

Hi Wotever, I hope all is well. The change is not working as expected and looking at the log I am getting the following error.
ERROR - Expression if(drivercarclass(repeatindex())=='Class1','#FFFFFFFF', '#FFFF0000') has generated an error (System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. I have not been able to figure this one out. Any ideas? Thx

Hi Wotever, I hope all is well. The change is not working as expected and looking at the log I am getting the following error.
ERROR - Expression if(drivercarclass(repeatindex())=='Class1','#FFFFFFFF', '#FFFF0000') has generated an error (System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. I have not been able to figure this one out. Any ideas? Thx
I've maybe gone too fast, i've joined you a sample, it should be better than a thousands words ;) https://www.dropbox.com/s/vlb67w4ov83cl6d/classcolorsample.simhubdash?dl=0

!isnull(drivercarclass(repeatindex()))

returns false cause drivercarclass(repeatindex()) catches [null]

No?
actually there is two isnull functions, one to check 'if' it is null isnull(value), but the most used in our case the most easy to use is it's little sister isnull(value, replacement) :

if(isnull(drivercarclass(repeatindex()-1),'')=='Class1','#FFFFFFFF', '#FFFF0000')

Hi,
Ist the SimHub Software compatible with SRH G force Display?
Thanks for your answer.

Yep ;)

upload_2018-8-23_7-57-53.png

Wotever updated SimHub, DIY Sim racing Dash with a new update entry:

6.5.0 beta 1 - Back on road

Hi ! Holidays are over ! No needs to be sad ! Lot of incoming new sims in the sim racing world !

In the wait let's get back on the road with this Simhub update !
And yet again a big beta, for lot of changes !

If you are not confident with betas you can still download the last stable release 6.4.6 in the version history.

As always you can reports bug encountered on this beta on GitHub :...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play