Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Effectivement la case concernant USDB480 était cochée : malheureusement rien ne change en la décochant.
Je t'envoie 3 screens du message d'erreur apparaissant lorsque je branche physiquement l'iphone ou l'ipad au PC (3 screens pour que tu aies le détail complet du problème)
Hum intéressant, je vois que j'avais vu juste, il s'agit bien de la librairie qui semble poser problème. La dernière fois j'ai pensé à un cas isolé mais je constate que ce n'est plus le cas. Je vais essayer d'écrire au constructeur. En parallèle je vais voir pourquoi le code est toujours sollicité même après avoir décoché, ça ne devrait pas (est ce que simhub à été redémaré après avoir décroché ? Pour être bien sûr que rien ne soit chargé).

Last edited:
Hum intéressant, je vois que j'avais vu juste, il s'agit bien de la librairie qui semble poser problème. La dernière fois j'ai pensé à un cas isolé mais je constate que ce n'est plus le cas. Je vais essayer d'écrire au constructeur. En parallèle je vais voir pourquoi le code est toujours sollicité même après avoir décoché, ça ne devrait pas (est ce que simhub à été redémaré après avoir décroché ? Pour être bien sûr que rien ne soit chargé).
Salut
un screen du menu USBD480 tel qu'il se présentait. Après plusieurs essais il en ressort que le programme plante au branchement / débranchement d'un iphone ou ipad lorsque "enable USBD480 display" est coché. Hier j'avais simplement essayé l'affichage sur l'écran OSP ! (quel boulet je suis ...).
Voilà un problème réglé. Reste l'affichage sur l'OSP

Mise à jour jeudi
Je viens de recevoir mes 3 écrans en 2560 x 1440 : je me suis empressé de monter le triple écran pour tester :
l'écran principal 4K est décoché dans le panneau de configuration NVIDIA
en mode triple écran le problème est le même : l'affichage du dashboard est déporté sur l'écran central
Si je ne sélectionne qu'un seul écran 2560 x 1440 alors pas de problème l'affichage est bien déporté sur l'OSP.
C'est à n'y rien comprendre :mad:

Attachments

• Capture 4.PNG
    Capture 4.PNG
    804.3 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
Hey, with the instruction for amstudios's BMW E36 Speedo cluster I built with a Golf 4 cluster. Now it is so that the water temp is inaccurate and the fuel plays completely crazy. does anyone have a clue how i could solve the problem?

Hi,
I don't know if that was said before. I noted a problem with RPMShiftLight1, RPMShiftLight2 and RPMRedLineReached.

If I have, for example, the red line at 90% and a 10% offset for shift light 2 (80%) and shift light 1 (70%). Correct?

Tested with the Maserati GT4 it has 7500 MaxRPM, so we have 6750 RPM for the red line, 6000 RPM for shift light 2 and 5250 RPM for shift light 1, doesn't it?
Well, at 5250 RPM nothing happens, at 6000 RPM RPMShiftLight1 goes to "1" instead of RPMShiftLight2, and then, RPMShiftLight2 and RPMRedLineReached go to "1" at the same time when 6750 RPM is reached.

Hi,
I don't know if that was said before. I noted a problem with RPMShiftLight1, RPMShiftLight2 and RPMRedLineReached.

If I have, for example, the red line at 90% and a 10% offset for shift light 2 (80%) and shift light 1 (70%). Correct?

Tested with the Maserati GT4 it has 7500 MaxRPM, so we have 6750 RPM for the red line, 6000 RPM for shift light 2 and 5250 RPM for shift light 1, doesn't it?
Well, at 5250 RPM nothing happens, at 6000 RPM RPMShiftLight1 goes to "1" instead of RPMShiftLight2, and then, RPMShiftLight2 and RPMRedLineReached go to "1" at the same time when 6750 RPM is reached.

In fact it goes progressively from 0 to 1, so if you want multiple leds bound to a zone and progressively powering you can use the value,
To check if the rpm is in the zone you have to check if value > 0

So if you have only one led per shift led zone :
DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.CarSettings_RPMShiftLight1 == 1 is wrong
while DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.CarSettings_RPMShiftLight1 > 0 is correct

For instance when you are in the middle of the shift light 1 zone, value will be 0.5.

For the order it's correct : 1, then 2, then redline as the shematics in simhub shows :
upload_2018-8-1_20-57-19.png

Hi. I have two questions with regards to simhub. The first one is related to controlling a speedometer. What kind of signals will the arduino send to the speedometer. I want to buy a speedometer that is compatible with 3v to 15V signals or 5V square signals and is expecting 2,000 to 400,000 pulses per mile. Will something like that work with simhub?

The other questions is with regards to the arduino. can I use a single arduino to control all my gauges (tach, speed, boost & dot matrix)? or do I need a dedicated arduino for each device?

Thanks for the help and thank you for developing such a wonderful software.

Hi. I have two questions with regards to simhub. The first one is related to controlling a speedometer. What kind of signals will the arduino send to the speedometer. I want to buy a speedometer that is compatible with 3v to 15V signals or 5V square signals and is expecting 2,000 to 400,000 pulses per mile. Will something like that work with simhub?

The other questions is with regards to the arduino. can I use a single arduino to control all my gauges (tach, speed, boost & dot matrix)? or do I need a dedicated arduino for each device?

Thanks for the help and thank you for developing such a wonderful software.

Hi ! The speedometer implementation uses the tone library which can emulate frequencies from 31hz to 8Mhz. I let you do the convert it to pulses per miles ;) , from my experience it will cover from 20kmh to any speed you want.

Concerning the signal shape it's a 50% duty cycle square signal.The voltage will be of 5V at the output of the arduino, or can be raised to 12v using a TIP wiring.

In order to plug both tach, speed, boost & dot matrix on the same arduino you will need to choose wisely your pins for the boost (the tone library steals arduino timers which breaks PWM used for boost gauge.
So on a UNO (or nano, it's the same chip) :
I would suggest this pinout :
Tach : D3
Speedo : D11
Boost : D5
Matrix, any pins you want.

Salut
un screen du menu USBD480 tel qu'il se présentait. Après plusieurs essais il en ressort que le programme plante au branchement / débranchement d'un iphone ou ipad lorsque "enable USBD480 display" est coché. Hier j'avais simplement essayé l'affichage sur l'écran OSP ! (quel boulet je suis ...).
Voilà un problème réglé. Reste l'affichage sur l'OSP

Mise à jour jeudi
Je viens de recevoir mes 3 écrans en 2560 x 1440 : je me suis empressé de monter le triple écran pour tester :
l'écran principal 4K est décoché dans le panneau de configuration NVIDIA
en mode triple écran le problème est le même : l'affichage du dashboard est déporté sur l'écran central
Si je ne sélectionne qu'un seul écran 2560 x 1440 alors pas de problème l'affichage est bien déporté sur l'OSP.
C'est à n'y rien comprendre :mad:

En fait le problème n'est pas tant lié à la résolution mais plus à la mise à l'échelle. J'ai fait un correctif définitf que je suis en train de boucler mais j'ai encore pas mal de choses a tester avant de la publier.

En attendant activer cette option dans les propriétés de Simhub devrait aider, cela désactivera la mise à l'échelle et l'empechera de "perdre les pédales":

upload_2018-8-2_18-5-32.png

I finally got a 45W amp, "10W" shaker for testing and a supposed 100W shaker, I expected them to be way more powerful, the shaker capable of getting the whole 45W (45W per channel, 2.0 amp) is not that different than the 10W one (¿?)

They are little bit less powerful than a cushion vibration motor (its really strange)

But hey, all was easier than I thought to wire and trickier to fix to the chair.
I will maybe get a more powerful amp someday, but I doubt of the power of the amp I got (https://es.aliexpress.com/item/Orig...573.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.3e3d63c01UuG64)

Thank you Wotever for the help and for your software :D

I finally got a 45W amp, "10W" shaker for testing and a supposed 100W shaker, I expected them to be way more powerful, the shaker capable of getting the whole 45W (45W per channel, 2.0 amp) is not that different than the 10W one (¿?)

They are little bit less powerful than a cushion vibration motor (its really strange)

But hey, all was easier than I thought to wire and trickier to fix to the chair.
I will maybe get a more powerful amp someday, but I doubt of the power of the amp I got (https://es.aliexpress.com/item/Orig...573.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.3e3d63c01UuG64)

Thank you Wotever for the help and for your software :D
hi !

I've just made some additional search about this amplifier since i hardly trust the "RMS" watttages, it's really hard to find but I got the real watts of this amplifier and it looks like it's 12w (cf : https://www.amazon.in/NKTECH-Bluetooth-Mulitimdia-Amplifier-Controller/dp/B06XPK8BFR) So indeed it will have some troubles to push your shakers seriously, and it probably explains why you don't have much difference between the 10w and the 100w shakers.

In fact it goes progressively from 0 to 1, so if you want multiple leds bound to a zone and progressively powering you can use the value,
To check if the rpm is in the zone you have to check if value > 0

So if you have only one led per shift led zone :
DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.CarSettings_RPMShiftLight1 == 1 is wrong
while DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.CarSettings_RPMShiftLight1 > 0 is correct

For instance when you are in the middle of the shift light 1 zone, value will be 0.5.

For the order it's correct : 1, then 2, then redline as the shematics in simhub shows :View attachment 262821

Thanks mate!
Now I know how it works

hi !

I've just made some additional search about this amplifier since i hardly trust the "RMS" watttages, it's really hard to find but I got the real watts of this amplifier and it looks like it's 12w (cf : https://www.amazon.in/NKTECH-Bluetooth-Mulitimdia-Amplifier-Controller/dp/B06XPK8BFR) So indeed it will have some troubles to push your shakers seriously, and it probably explains why you don't have much difference between the 10w and the 100w shakers.
Wow how did you realised that? Can it be considered a scam?

I'm in time to claim it, so it would be good to know

Last edited:
Wow how did you realised that? Can it be considered a scam?

I'm in time to claim it, so it would be good to know
I just searched for the model name and browsed all the products pages I could find, and this one in the description was showing 12W, which I think matches what you were describing.

En fait le problème n'est pas tant lié à la résolution mais plus à la mise à l'échelle. J'ai fait un correctif définitf que je suis en train de boucler mais j'ai encore pas mal de choses a tester avant de la publier.

En attendant activer cette option dans les propriétés de Simhub devrait aider, cela désactivera la mise à l'échelle et l'empechera de "perdre les pédales":

View attachment 262906
Je n'ai pas la même boite de dialogue que toi et notamment pas de "modifier les paramètres PPP élevés" !!

Attachments

• Capture 5.PNG
    Capture 5.PNG
    901.7 KB · Views: 197
Hi Wotever, I have a question about the "Keyboard Input" plugin. I want to make a button box with an arduino. Connected to a PC it simulates a keyboard. Some keystrokes should be handled by Simhub. I know this is possible with the "Keyboard Input" plugin. The only thing I can't find that if it's possible to use combinations of keys. For instance <ctrl><alt><q>. If I press those three keys I see them all appear in the plugin but I can't find a way to combine them together to trigger a command in Simhub.

Thanks for all the help and time you put into this magnificent software.

Hi Wotever, I have a question about the "Keyboard Input" plugin. I want to make a button box with an arduino. Connected to a PC it simulates a keyboard. Some keystrokes should be handled by Simhub. I know this is possible with the "Keyboard Input" plugin. The only thing I can't find that if it's possible to use combinations of keys. For instance <ctrl><alt><q>. If I press those three keys I see them all appear in the plugin but I can't find a way to combine them together to trigger a command in Simhub.

Thanks for all the help and time you put into this magnificent software.
Hi ! Indeed currently key combinations are not supported. I admit that I made this plugin mostly for debugging without a controller and in this way one key was totally enough. I know it's maybe answering a little aside but why not make a gamepad emulation button box ? It's much more universal ?

Anyway I already tried in the past to make it see key combinations but it wasn't stable and it wasn't fitting correctly the simhub input model. I think I should get it back on the to-do list ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes