Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I already use this program on rF2 instead of the no longer supported TrackMap and it's awesome.
I was thinking of building my own F1 Rim and I want to use a Nextion LCD screen. There is the possibility to create multiple pages and switch them by pressing a button to select the next page and the previous page during the race? E.g. in one page there is the revmeter, on another page a relative widget, on another the track map. It would be really useful in rF2, Assetto Corsa and iRacing. Thanks in advance
Yes of course, you have the previous and next screen controls mappings on the nextion settings page, sand it can do much more (touch navigation, pages shown on events ...) Before taking the jump I strongly suggest you to read the doc on the wiki about nextion. It's cheaper than others solutions but it has some restrictions due to the technology of the screen itself. It's good to have it in mind ;)

Hi Wotever, sorry to hijack this thread a little, as I know this isn't for anything RFactor 2 related, but a while ago you posted on the RFactor 2 HUD page on RD saying that you found some issues with the code in that version which might explain the lag/stuttering when using the overlay. Do you have any update on this please? I love the HUD (using it as an on screen display rather than with an Arduino or similar), but the lag is killing me! I've set all plugins to "use HTML engine" as recommended by FinesseSteez but I'm still having the issue. Thanks.

Salut
Voici les résolutions des 2 écrans : 3840 x 2160 pour le principal et 800 x 480 (non modifiable) pour l'OSP (connection par DVI avec adaptateur DVI-HDMI : cela ne fonctionne également pas en HDMI direct)
Pourtant j'ai vu plusieurs vidéo sur Youtube de personnes utilisant cet écran sans problème avec SimHub !!
Je t'envoie aussi un screen du fichier texte Simhub présent dans le dossier "Logs". J'espère que c'est celui qu'il te fallait !
Par contre je ne comprends pas le 0 display trouvé avec USBD480 que je n'ai pas sélectionné !
Voilà, je reste à ta disposition et je te remercie par avance pour ton aide
P.S : n'oublie pas de me donner le lien pour le don
Merci ! Je vais analyser tout ça, je vois un point commun avec le cas que l'on m'avait déjà remonté, l'écran principal est 4k. Il faut que je creuse dans ce sens.

pour les fichiers logs si je pouvait les avoir directement et pas une capture ce serait nettement mieux.

Hi ! Everything is bundled is simhub (which can be downloaded here in this resource) The donator edition unlocks the maximum refresh speed (in order to retribute donators) you can find all the details and instructions directly within Simhub, you can even try it before to get an idea if you want it or if you prefer to stick to the regular version.
Thanks a bunch, matey. :thumbsup:

Hi Wotever, sorry to hijack this thread a little, as I know this isn't for anything RFactor 2 related, but a while ago you posted on the RFactor 2 HUD page on RD saying that you found some issues with the code in that version which might explain the lag/stuttering when using the overlay. Do you have any update on this please? I love the HUD (using it as an on screen display rather than with an Arduino or similar), but the lag is killing me! I've set all plugins to "use HTML engine" as recommended by FinesseSteez but I'm still having the issue. Thanks.
Hi ! I've made some encements but I mostly focused on the simhub engine itself. There is too much work to enhance this hud. Everything must be reworked from the root. Formulas, abusive use of scaling, absolutely no timing on the refresh. The work was too huge to make everything. I've optimised 2 or 3 widgets. If anybody is interested in doing the work I can give the 3 or 4 key advices to optimize it but I really can't find the time to do it myself. And since I consider that this hud Is playing too much with the simhub limits it wouldn't be a good move to take this hud under my own responsibility.

Edit : I'm not trying to denigrate finessesteez work, I'm still amazed how it looks, just saying it's heavy and the actual result will really vary depending of the hardware/game config . For instance on my computer it just runs fine.

Last edited:
Yes of course, you have the previous and next screen controls mappings on the nextion settings page, sand it can do much more (touch navigation, pages shown on events ...) Before taking the jump I strongly suggest you to read the doc on the wiki about nextion. It's cheaper than others solutions but it has some restrictions due to the technology of the screen itself. It's good to have it in mind ;)
Thanks, do you have a link? Searching I found something like the limit of 250 components allowed per page

Hello Wotever.
I want to proposal you a improvemt for your software.
There is a lot of templates, but you normally, want to use a specific template with a specific car.
Would be so dificult to assign by default a template with a combination of game+car?
This feature is the unique feature that found lost in your software.
In Z1 it's a great feature I think.
Thank you so much.

Thanks, do you have a link? Searching I found something like the limit of 250 components allowed per page

I mean that the editor is not totally straight forward, fonts are limited, and the screen has a limited capacity in terms of refresh. The limit can't be quantified exactly because it mostly relies on the content and design, but it must be known.
Hello Wotever.
I want to proposal you a improvemt for your software.
There is a lot of templates, but you normally, want to use a specific template with a specific car.
Would be so dificult to assign by default a template with a combination of game+car?
This feature is the unique feature that found lost in your software.
In Z1 it's a great feature I think.
Thank you so much.
Hi ! Yeah I know it's been missing for long, however I have some technical restrictions (mostly on mobile) which prevents me to make it yet. And since I want an homogeneous experience no matter the device I need to solve this first.

Merci ! Je vais analyser tout ça, je vois un point commun avec le cas que l'on m'avait déjà remonté, l'écran principal est 4k. Il faut que je creuse dans ce sens.

pour les fichiers logs si je pouvait les avoir directement et pas une capture ce serait nettement mieux.
Voici le lien du dossier "logs" en entier https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3p3xj1in1yu7r5m/AABxJmgTsooeLK1wLfVMfcJ9a?dl=0
Je vais changer la résolution de l'écran principal et voir ce que cela donne.
Bonne soirée

I mean that the editor is not totally straight forward, fonts are limited, and the screen has a limited capacity in terms of refresh. The limit can't be quantified exactly because it mostly relies on the content and design, but it must be known.
Thanks. Last question: the thing of changing pages does work just on nextion? What if I use a smartphone for the moment? I guess I won't have this "feature"

Thanks. Last question: the thing of changing pages does work just on nextion? What if I use a smartphone for the moment? I guess I won't have this "feature"
It's available too on mobile ;) if you go into the settings tab, you will find all controls too. Obviously it will only work if the dash has multiple pages, you can see it from the dash list.

Thx for the aanswer and hoping in next versions will be avaible.
Another question about editor.
How can I copy a screen completely (all boxes, text, etc.. ) to a new one in the same dashboard template?
Many thanks my friend!

Thx for the aanswer and hoping in next versions will be avaible.
Another question about editor.
How can I copy a screen completely (all boxes, text, etc.. ) to a new one in the same dashboard template?
Many thanks my friend!
Yes of course, in the pages list simply right click and use "duplicate" :
upload_2018-7-31_8-47-18.png

J'ai finalement réussi à reproduire le problème, c'est lié a la mise à l'échelle sur les écrans haute résolution (4k entre autres) le correctif va etre un peu compliqué mais je devrais y arriver ;)
Très bien si le problème est déjà identifié.
Encore merci
Tu as pu voir pour le problème des déconnexions intempestives de SimHub suite au branchement ou débranchement des iphones ou ipads ?

Très bien si le problème est déjà identifié.
Encore merci
Tu as pu voir pour le problème des déconnexions intempestives de SimHub suite au branchement ou débranchement des iphones ou ipads ?

Malheureusement les logs ne montrent rien à ce sujet. si je vouvais avoir un message d'erreur ou quelque chose cela m'aiderais. C'est donc lié au branchement, branchement physique donc ? Je n'avais pas compris cela la première fois (j'ai peut être lu un peu vite :D) .

Je crois que j'ai déja eu echo de quelque chose de similaire dans le passé, une interaction bizarre avec la librairie de l'USDB480, est ce qu'il serait possible de le désactiver ici ? Il est actif par défaut pour les gens qui en possèdent un :
upload_2018-7-31_17-4-11.png

To anyone using nextions, I'm trying to push some little editors ehancements to make our life better with nextion,but it's really hard with itead, if you could just take a few minutes to put a "+1" on this request I would be really thankful, and you would gain some time too :
https://nextion.itead.cc/forums/topic/grid/
You need to register on the itead forum to access to topic and vote.
The registering page is here : https://nextion.itead.cc/join/

The topic is about having a "grid" guide in the editor, allowing easy alignment and sizing of components in editor.

The target is not to have biased votes, only vote if you think it's a worth improvement.

Last edited:
Malheureusement les logs ne montrent rien à ce sujet. si je vouvais avoir un message d'erreur ou quelque chose cela m'aiderais. C'est donc lié au branchement, branchement physique donc ? Je n'avais pas compris cela la première fois (j'ai peut être lu un peu vite :D) .

Je crois que j'ai déja eu echo de quelque chose de similaire dans le passé, une interaction bizarre avec la librairie de l'USDB480, est ce qu'il serait possible de le désactiver ici ? Il est actif par défaut pour les gens qui en possèdent un :
View attachment 262628
Effectivement la case concernant USDB480 était cochée : malheureusement rien ne change en la décochant.
Je t'envoie 3 screens du message d'erreur apparaissant lorsque je branche physiquement l'iphone ou l'ipad au PC (3 screens pour que tu aies le détail complet du problème)

Attachments

• Capture 1.PNG
    Capture 1.PNG
    37 KB · Views: 188
  • Capture 2.PNG
    Capture 2.PNG
    34.3 KB · Views: 214
  • Capture 3.PNG
    Capture 3.PNG
    33 KB · Views: 212
Status
Not open for further replies.