Download: Cockpit FOV 30

Don't worry about making a request, no harm in asking:)

I don't know how to show the antennas, do you know how I would be able to get that working? (or can anyone help?)

I don't have any particular desire to see the antennas, and I remember some discussion on this a long time ago. I think it was discovered that in order to show the antennas you had to make an entirely new camera mode, there wasn't a way to simply just "enable" them in the head-cam. So I think I would be in too deep if I were to try it.

Hi, glight. I found this searching in another thread. I believe this is found in the camera.xml file, but I have no experience modding games. Again, fantastic mod already. This would just be epic to add. I also read that by adding antennas, some of the other interior near the legs is lost, so it might be best to have the antennas as optional if that is more important to some people.

I found the line to enable antennas

For every camera, there is this line:
<Parameter name="highResInterior" type="bool" value="true" />

If you change it to
<Parameter name="highResInterior" type="bool" value="false" />

You should get antennas back. I tested it with the Red Bull t-cam, it works. I don't know any adverse effects with disabling highresinterior, I'll check it out. I couldn't have found it without Amfion's tips, thank you very much :)

Oh so you do need to just toggle one option! Thanks for looking that up, I will look into what that does to the cams. Right now I am trying to get the FOV and position right since the last update was too low for some people. I have updated the OP with links to the beta.

glight ,C-TALL is the best for my setup ,but what i think would be the best is ( C-TALL --FOV30 ) if i could have this id be very happy:) i can still enjoy the FOV views you have done allready so thanks.

ps ,it great the way you gave us a choice of what we would like.

Could someone please upload their original Force India camera.xml file?
I accidently overwrote it with a cam for ferrari.

If someone could it would be greatly apprieciated,
sorry if it causes anyone any inconvenience.​

Small update to v2.1 (changes in the first post). I will be redoing screenshots and trying an antennas version in the future (if I get the time, next week?)

I will have a look at them and do another update for FOV30 then, thanks for letting me know. Are the rest of the cars' height OK?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back