Dover Raceway

Tracks Dover Raceway 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
AATR submitted a new resource:

Dover Raceway - F1 redesign of the famous Jamaican circuit

Hi All,

A redesign of one of the most historic permanent circuits in the Caribbean, which is hosting races since the late 1970s.
It exploits the hilly landscape to provide a continuous of uphill and downhill segments, which makes every corner challenging and entertaining to drive, combining two fast sectors with a twisty central bit that unravels around the main stands and viewpoint on the hilltop.

Design: https://allalongtheracetrack.co.uk/2021/04/30/dover-raceway-dumbarton/...

Read more about this resource...

Regarding the question of 3D trees... I'm not a modder (I wish), I'm just a simple user who enjoys the wonders that modders are capable of doing, so it gives me a lot of respect to say what to do or not to do in these cases ...

It's just my opinion, but as I mentioned in the review, I think that IN GENERAL, until the use of 3D trees is better optimized, with proper and well used 2D trees you will get better results, both in terms of appearance and performance of the equipment resources, specially in that last item.

I insist that this is my personal opinion, and it does not have to be the best, or the correct one...

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 70 72.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 20 20.8%