Don't laugh....

OK here goes,

Let me ask you guys a question from a hypothetical perspective...

Do you guys think there a POSSIBILITY...from a logistical standpoint, that the entire track Targa Florio could be a track featured in iRacing? I mean seriously...how awesome would that be? A large track like this, that is raced on every day by many iRacing members competing against one another online?Can you imagine a 30 lap race around Targa Florio in the Williams or even the Maza?

Doable or no?

OK here goes,

Let me ask you guys a question from a hypothetical perspective...

Do you guys think there a POSSIBILITY...from a logistical standpoint, that the entire track Targa Florio could be a track featured in iRacing? I mean seriously...how awesome would that be? A large track like this, that is raced on every day by many iRacing members competing against one another online?Can you imagine a 30 lap race around Targa Florio in the Williams or even the Maza?

Doable or no?

Wont happen because of so many reasons. The biggest issue will be the amount of time it would take them to scan it, providing its all there exactly how it was. Also I'd rather not have it unless we have a 70's sportscar championship.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back