Don't feed the troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theodore 2019

50RPM
Original poster
Sep 22, 2018
All in all... I has been playing this game again after months and I can assure you:it's a package of turd. It's unbelievable the amount of stupid bugs. I'll never buy anything from those crappers.

Ole Andreasen

Hey... wait up!
Jan 9, 2014
All in all. I has been playing this game for months on end, and I can assure you:it's a package of excellence. It´s unbelievable the amount of amazing content and features. I´ll preorder Project Cars 3, soon as I can. I love those guys at SMS.

(It´s all just a matter of opinion)

Theodore 2019

50RPM
Original poster
Sep 22, 2018
All in all. I has been playing this game for months on end, and I can assure you:it's a package of excellence. It´s unbelievable the amount of amazing content and features. I´ll preorder Project Cars 3, soon as I can. I love those guys at SMS.

(It´s all just a matter of opinion)
So software issues and bugs are a matter of opinion? OK then

Reactions: Caton XII

Ole Andreasen

Hey... wait up!
Jan 9, 2014
So software issues and bugs are a matter of opinion? OK then
Saying that "it's a package of turd" and that the developers are "crappers" is opinion buddy - and when you state that as a FACT instead of this being YOUR opinion - you are simply too stupid to be entitled to a public opinion.... All in MY opinion of course. Have a nice life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Danny O'Neill

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
Split the troll's resurrection of an ancient old thread. Can also take a temporary hike for not following moderator guidance in other threads.

/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.