Donations

Why when I clicked the PayPal donation button does it take me to a page in Spanish?

I use Google Chrome, so easily got it translated to English, but just curious.

;)

- EDIT -

Don't worry about this one, I've sussed it out.

When I went to donate for the RD cause, it uses Jose Estrada's paypal account to receive the funds, which is obviously Spanish based hence it defaulting to the Spanish language. A quick application of the Chrome translate did the trick.

:cool:

Yeah, it still was in spanish today. Two points that I thought of when I donated:
1 - It would be nice with a free-option so we can donate more than the specified ammounts.
2 - I donated once on each one, starting from the top. Bellow my avatar only the two middle ones are listed. Maybe better if it showed the top one?

There is a problem with the golden donators group I have to fix, because there was a mess with the permissions (basically when you donated you weren't able to see some forums which was a weird way to say thanks :D).

But I'm working on it!

EDIT: It is solved forever (hope :D) now and seems like Roy has a lot of medals :D

It is automated in the new board, the medals display for 30 days since you made the donation.

Indeed I have :)

Is there a solution on how to donate more than the buttons allow you to? Would be nice to be able to donate a bit more than the 15+10+5+2 available once per month when I get the chance :)

Roy, be calm, you already contributed way more than the maximum, one of the aims of this new system is to try to distribute the donations among all users and prevent extremely generous users (like you) to be finnancing the fun of all the rest :)

Hello, I like the idea of the donation badges.. and some people have donated so generously , since ive started useing the servers last year ive donated about 1 euro a month.. and now im a Micro donater... :)
To me every body who races on the servers should be atleast a Micro donator....

Can the Mirco donators get a medal also:) or a different coloured licensed member wheel or a very small donator sign
I dont need vip treatment, but atleast its a donation,,,,

We are lowering the donations cost now so probably the microdonation will dissapear substituted for a cheaper Bronze :)

When we have a clear stimation on how much donations we will need together with the adds to reach our target, we will re-adjust it.

For now is:

Bronze 3€
Silver 5€
Gold 10€ (2 months)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back