Donations

Why when I clicked the PayPal donation button does it take me to a page in Spanish?

I use Google Chrome, so easily got it translated to English, but just curious.

;)

- EDIT -

Don't worry about this one, I've sussed it out.

When I went to donate for the RD cause, it uses Jose Estrada's paypal account to receive the funds, which is obviously Spanish based hence it defaulting to the Spanish language. A quick application of the Chrome translate did the trick.

:cool:

Same here, although I use Internet Explorer on this PC:oops: . Final page automatically changed to Dutch tho?!?, which is what I'm used to see..:p .

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out really, but the sudden spanish page might scare off some folks?

Yeah, it still was in spanish today. Two points that I thought of when I donated:
1 - It would be nice with a free-option so we can donate more than the specified ammounts.
2 - I donated once on each one, starting from the top. Bellow my avatar only the two middle ones are listed. Maybe better if it showed the top one?

I have to wait another moth for the option of donating more from what I can see on my donation-page at the moment.

The language is no problem for me at paypal, since I have used it enough to know what buttons to click, but can see it might be a problem for others.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 347 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%