Does Sim Racing Need A YouTube Channel - Focused On Both Sim Audio & Hardware?

Mr Latte

Premium
Its been an idea for a while but one that I get hot/cold for and to be honest the feedback on your own personal thoughts would be appreciated.
Please can you vote and if you want to, share your own views and thoughts (for/against) comments welcomed.

I am seeking possibly 50-100 votes. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Live spectrum analysis, the water-glass vibrations, etc. Remember to keep things in motion, either by you pointing or the pulse of vibrations or … if you can get someone else to hold/move the camera on the gimbal, that adds another visual element that a static camera doesn't offer.

I've got no clue for how to monetize it. Any chance you could get into the retail side? Sell kits?

Upvote 0
Live spectrum analysis, the water-glass vibrations, etc. Remember to keep things in motion, either by you pointing or the pulse of vibrations or … if you can get someone else to hold/move the camera on the gimbal, that adds another visual element that a static camera doesn't offer.

I've got no clue for how to monetize it. Any chance you could get into the retail side? Sell kits?

This is one of the good things with the iPhone 11 in that it has different lenses but also that it supports up to 240 fps for 1080p and 24/50/60 for 4K
So kinda like other videos that illustrate vibes is possible but to take it to a new level for comparisons and demonstrating frequencies is one thing being considered. As well as this I can also show real-time spectral analysis of the frequencies and this also with different audio plugins/tools. So yes much better "visual" aspects can be presented than the typical videos out there with bottles of water.

It may be possible to team up with some suppliers and get something back from referrals but it's going to be small what such brings in with this being a niche thing. I do not have the money or seeking to be buying/selling and shipping hardware.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I know understanding the why is a great place to start. I’m working my way backwards into this which most probably will. Get into it for a quick shake and then hooked by mr. latte! Ha
Probably starting with basics of sound and frequency is not where you want to start but having a full understanding of that will make what you show later worlds easier to understand. Also with the plus you gain a few more that get as dedicated and somebody gets to teach you a thing or two. Maybe....

Upvote 0

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 93 71.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 36 27.5%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 25 19.1%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 25 19.1%
  • No 3pa registration pages