Does anyone know in which file the driver params are stored?

I'm trying to extract the list of all drivers available for hiring, just so I don't have to deal with the stock interface and click through the dozens of drivers, memorizing their stats and waiting through the animations. However, it appears that the drivers aren't in the save file—or at least I can't find them by extracting the JSON: either by the name or by the id. There are 232 total drivers available in the game, 50 scouted, but I found like a handful of them in the savefile.

So, where would all those driver params be stored? I vaguely tried to search for the names in all the game files, but found nothing. In the meantime, I'm going to look through the code of ‘Save Editor’, but that thing is really sprawled over dozens and dozens of source files, and may take quite some time to grasp.

Last edited:
So, where would all those driver params be stored?

for the driver statistics while the game is in progress, i think the best tool is still the Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor; since the driver stats constantly changes with time. all save game file contains every conceivable data there is in an on-going game. this is the frustrating part of this game.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back