Does anyone have this problem ????

Screenshot (179).png

I've been experiencing something very similar recently. See the attachments below. Most of the error message might be a red herring (it's just showing what it was doing when it crashed, I think), but the bottom line is consistent with yours.

I think a mod car might be to blame. For me, it's the URD EGT Venom. Obviously this is weird because neither the mod nor the game have been updated in years and both worked until recently.

I haven't found a solution yet. For me, it can load one or two of the affected cars some of the time, but many times crashes on load, or crashes later in the session. There is no consistency.

I've tried reinstalling the mod, disabling CSP, poking around in the files of the modded car - none of these has yielded a solution.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    10.5 KB · Views: 258
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    11.2 KB · Views: 245
I have aaaaaallll the solution for this!!! I spent over the last 5 days trying to figure it out. And it's so simple.
Inside de root folder of any car, there's a file called collider.kn5. Just subscribe this file with any file from a car that is working and you can be happy. Be safe and see you around!

I have aaaaaallll the solution for this!!! I spent over the last 5 days trying to figure it out. And it's so simple.
Inside de root folder of any car, there's a file called collider.kn5. Just subscribe this file with any file from a car that is working and you can be happy. Be safe and see you around!

I am actually a newby to AC. Ive owned this game for years and just now realized its potential after wasting money on many sim titles that dont live up to their hype.

I know the file you point to since I poked around the car folder.

What do you mean by "subscribe" the file?

Thanks!

I am actually a newby to AC. Ive owned this game for years and just now realized its potential after wasting money on many sim titles that dont live up to their hype.

I know the file you point to since I poked around the car folder.

What do you mean by "subscribe" the file?

Thanks!
Sorry not making myself clear. You need to delete the file collider.kn5 from the folder of the car with this problem and paste the collider.kn5 (of any other working car) in it`s place.

Sorry not making myself clear. You need to delete the file collider.kn5 from the folder of the car with this problem and paste the collider.kn5 (of any other working car) in it`s place.
Interesting, I tried this but the car still breaks the game.
When Venom is selected as AI it will crash. I have been so busy with that I havent tested using it myself much.

I will try again.

No luck...
Works a few times then doesn't for myself and AI.
Contacted URD directly but don't see much activity from them during 2020.
Reading a lot of issues with their content for years.
Hopes aren't high... bad way to experience a fist paid mod.
Hope I am wrong... that's 20 bucks in URD content wasted otherwise.
Will be sticking to free mods from now on.

error.png

Its an issue i have not seen before. I have replyed you on fb on this mather. I will test that over weekend with all packages why is that coming up now. Our EGT cars do not have any files regarding this kinda stuff so i dont think they are doing this issue and never happened before so it might be the issue around the latest shaders patch?

Crash log attached.

Clean installation of AC and DLC with files verified by STEAM. (no mods)
New AC folder created during game launch adjusted to my resolution, nothing more.
Freshly downloaded URD file manually dropped into AC directory.

Swap between a few cars and tracks between restarts if needed to create crash.

Current Content Manager, SOL, with CSP will crash with error more often to reproduce the issue.
Other URD cars are working fine and crash free... just Venom when added as AI or used.
Use a single Venom or add additional AI cars, either way it would crash until Venom was removed.

Attachments

• log.txt
    365.9 KB · Views: 119
Crash log attached.

Clean installation of AC and DLC with files verified by STEAM. (no mods)
New AC folder created during game launch adjusted to my resolution, nothing more.
Freshly downloaded URD file manually dropped into AC directory.

Swap between a few cars and tracks between restarts if needed to create crash.

Current Content Manager, SOL, with CSP will crash with error more often to reproduce the issue.
Other URD cars are working fine and crash free... just Venom when added as AI or used.
Use a single Venom or add additional AI cars, either way it would crash until Venom was removed.
Sorry to bring back an old thread, but i'm running into an identical issue. The Venom seems to be the problem. I really like this entire pack of vehicles and paid full price for them. The graphics and handling have held up well since this is an older mod. Would be nice if the issue could be resolved so we could use the Venom in races and with AI.

I also experience issues with the Venom when selected as the player's car and launch a track from Content Manager, it will load about 20% of the time without crashing, 80% of the time it does crash. It does not matter the track. I've been able to drive the Venom on almost every track, it just takes several load tries and crashes before it works. I also get the disc brake error you screen clipped as well as a Shaders error.

I have since given up on it.
The issue has been pin-pointed and even solved by users... However, URD still has not posted an official update to all content users including the fix.

Here:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea