URD EGT mod issue

Hi, i´ve purchased the egt and px mod from united racing desing and every car is working but not the venom(dodge viper). I´ve deleted and redownloaded it 3 times but it is still not working. I get a crash when loading the game with the venom car selected. I´ve tried to contact the developer a few weeks ago but I didn´t get a response. I even deleted the whole game and reinstalled it with steam but it didn´t help. Is there a way to fix this?

• Deleted member 197115

And the crash happens when you have other Venoms as opponents, guess it's related to brake disks rendering.
One user on discord even narrowed it down to venom_egt_lf_disc on LOD A and B.

Update
Unfortunately my wife has experienced crashes on her PC too when Venom is present, until it is removed.
Same error, CM, CSP, and SOL.
That makes 2 gaming PCs for us.

Mine
i7 5820k (6c/12t), stock clocks
GTX 1080ti, stock clocks
64gb ddr4, stock clocks
Win10 64bit

Wife's
i7 2600k (4c/8t), stock clocks
GTX 1080ti, stock clocks
16gb ddr3, stock clocks
Win10 64bit

• Deleted member 197115

And the crash happens when you have other Venoms as opponents, guess it's related to brake disks rendering.
One user on discord even narrowed it down to venom_egt_lf_disc on LOD A and B.
Confirmed, it is front left brake disk, without one, no errors.

File is packed in data.acd file.
You can extract all files with Content Manager ('unpack data' button is in content/cars tab)
then you'll find brakes.ini in a created folder named 'data'
after editing, either repack data (still with content manager) or either keep data folder but rename or delete data.acd file.

You can extract all files with Content Manager ('unpack data' button is in content/cars tab)
after editing, either repack data (still with content manager) or either keep data folder but rename or delete data.acd file.
I appreciate your help, Thank you!

Just thought you might like to know that I reached out to the guys at URD and told them what was happening, and they didn't ask any questions. They said just that I should stop using the EGT cars. That was on Friday. This morning I got an email with all new replacement EGT cars, and I can confirm that after using them on several circuits that caused crashes before, now work just fine.

I'd like to hear something from URD considering you did the work for them without response or update including the solution.

The silence and lack of updates is why it is very unlikely I will purchase more content from URD.
URD issued me all new replacement EGT cars this morning in an email, and they were really nice and professional about it, so I thought you'd like to know. I tested them and they all work fine now.

No mention of it on URD's website, on URD's Facebook, from the URD member in this thread, or so much as a internet search result.

Considering the solutions are within this thread, it should be the first thread/members to be notified by URD of an update.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back