Do you think that is posible a realistic forcefeedback in a real car?

i dont get the point? do you think it is more realistic to drive with your FFB wheel on pc than a car in real life, so you want to mount your wheel in your car? do you think it is more realistic to drive a sim game than a real car? lol

Upvote 0
i dont get the point? do you think it is more realistic to drive with your FFB wheel on pc than a car in real life, so you want to mount your wheel in your car? do you think it is more realistic to drive a sim game than a real car? lol

No..

I mean, a real car, with a G27 instaled (for example), and a realistic forcefeedback...

A realistic feel with a eletronic wheel, in a real car..

Do you think this is posible?

Upvote 0
depending on the sensors on the car then I guess so, I assume your angling at some kind of fly-by-wire thing. Although surely you already get a realistic ffb from the wheel attatched to the steering rack.

Upvote 0
Both of my cars have serious ffb as it is - The Miata (MX-5) with a manual rack feels everything and the MazdaSpeed3 (MPS) has this wonderful little thing known as Torque Steer. Haven't been able to get either of those feels through virtual ffb.

But Dave's right, for a fly by wire you should be able to do it (through load cells and/or accelerometers put together with the abs computer for actual feedback, or by steering angle/speed/estimated grip for virtual ffb - maybe?). In fact, a company called LORD already makes a motor system just for such a thing: http://www.lord.com/Products-and-Solutions/Magneto-Rheological-(MR)/Steer-By-Wire.xml

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back