Do you like the US Muscle Club?

do you like the US Muscle club class

• Total voters

Yves Larose

10000RPM
May 28, 2008
hi guy's

Race On have been release not long ago and i was wondering how much of the ones that got the game like the new US Muscle Club class.

Jeff Reetz

1RPM
Oct 20, 2009
Greetings..

Love the cars. Rendering is nice imho. They are sloppy but as stated above are a blast to drive. I sure do wish they would have included a Ford Mustang GT.

Lee Downham

1000RPM
Jun 16, 2008
... with a few tweaks to def setups, they rock ... driftaliscious :D

TBVH I am not a big fan of the Camaro Cup cars, but the Muscle Club are huge fun to drive ... forget the RDCCC, swap it for RDMCC (... Muscle Club Championship) and I am there ... and whether I am fast or not, I will just giggle from start to finish :thumb:

Warren Dawes

10000RPM
Premium
Mar 1, 2007
I think they are quite good, but more importantly, they are different to the other cars in the game. Simbin are doing a good job of providing some variation of cars available, which I think is a good thing.

Aug 9, 2009
I think they are quite good, but more importantly, they are different to the other cars in the game. Simbin are doing a good job of providing some variation of cars available, which I think is a good thing.
Exactly. I agree with that completely. But right now I just don't like the muscle cars.

Marty Pierce

500RPM
Aug 22, 2008
I cant drive them to well but love them. The sounds are fantastic and they look awesome. Not crazy about the skins cant wait to see our skinning experts put up some skins for the muscle cars.

Philip Antonia

2000RPM
Jul 19, 2008
Like the STCC Camero's, they're a different challenge to the other cars, but certainly enjoyable to master:good:

Rob Goldthorpe

@Simberia
Dec 23, 2008
Yeah what Philip said, I've not spent that much time racing them but once you master them they should be fun

M

Mike Narger

I think they are great fun and helps your car control. I brake very hard into corners to get the back end out.

Richard Kay

500RPM
Aug 14, 2008
I voted "don't know, haven't tried them yet", but I did last night. Went for a spin on a public around the new Laguna and WOW, these are so much fun. Got down to a 1:36.8 after only 30 minutes or so and loved every second of it.

Matt Hunt

250RPM
Nov 14, 2008
Not loving them as yet, but then I've only done about 10mins of track time with them would be more if I stoped stacking it and raging out lol

Martin Kraaijenbrink

2010 STC-league driver FDR
Jul 24, 2009
well, these cars are absolutely heavier then others, so braking in time is very important.:attention: I love vto drive these, but the most favorite for me
is still Wttc extreme and the formule cars.

See you on the track. Bye