• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Do you like the US Muscle Club?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Yves Larose, Oct 20, 2009.

1. yes

57.8%
  2. no

28.9%
  3. don't know i haven't try them yet

13.3%
  1. Gareth Hughes

Gareth Hughes

Ratings:
    +2
    o my gawd, my first attempt in them on road america, i ended up switching the map on to get my braking points LOL, kept overshooting all the time.

2. Martin Kraaijenbrink

Martin Kraaijenbrink
    2010 STC-league driver FDR Premium

Ratings:
    +23
    Also like these cars, but they are very heavy and you have to brake early!!

Very different from the other classes.:fwd:

3. David Ignjatovic

David Ignjatovic

Ratings:
    +489
    The camaro is one of my fav cars.....every corner is a challenge, but they're very controllable.
    It would be nice to have a version that was 1200kg's though.

4. Gareth Hughes

Gareth Hughes

Ratings:
    +2
    Im starting to really like these cars, well the only good looking one in my opinion is the Challenger SVT8, but it seems it handles the worst, and the ugliest in my opinion, the Cadillac, handles far better than the others.

I think these cars were definateley a good choice for the sim as theres so many easy to drive cars in it already, these take a lot of skill to stay on the track. :cowboy:

5. Richard Kay

Richard Kay

Ratings:
    +4
    I have to agree, in my opinion the Challenger is the best looking of all the muscle cars in Race On. It and the Camaro are the only two that manage to, visually, still show some signs of their pedigree whilst the others seem to have just been designed with chunky marker pens and an overstocked yard of steel. One of them even looks like it's got the front end of a pick-up truck and don't even get me started on the Lego inspired Cadillac.

6. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,985
    According to that poll over 40 racing club members like the new US Muscle club class but a racing club event with them hardly reach 10 sign up, is there something i'm not getting here ???

7. Martijn van Bommel

Martijn van Bommel
    Premium

Ratings:
    +60
    I like the muscle cars a lot but at the moment i can't get steam to work.

AAhhh,finally.Steam works again.Had to remove a ".blob" file and start steam again and its starts to update and voila;back online...pfffff.

8. Richard Kay

Richard Kay

Ratings:
    +4
    Unfortunately Yves, 40 people may not actually be available on that particular night. Just one of those things I suppose.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.