Authorised Vendor DK Sigma Motion System | USA Made

Yeah great explanations as usual Peter. I am pondering everything at the minute, so much information to digest but it is super interesting to me and I love sim racing since too long to remember or forget ! :) Many Thanks for all the time you have spent answering my multitude of emails ... Please do look after yourself & do NOT burn out ... at least not 'til you ship my DK's :D Joking as I know fully this is your passion & you cannot Stop. Cheers Mate :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Yeah great explanations as usual Peter. I am pondering everything at the minute, so much information to digest but it is super interesting to me and I love sim racing since too long to remember or forget ! :) Many Thanks for all the time you have spent answering my multitude of emails ... Please do look after yourself & do NOT burn out ... at least not 'til you ship my DK's :D Joking as I know fully this is your passion & you cannot Stop. Cheers Mate :thumbsup:

Ha! Thank you @blanes . Burn out is hard for me fathom, we come from doing large projects for OEM companies. The VW remote RC project for example was supposed to have 6 months, and was eventually due to standard reasons completed in 2.5 months. That was a burn out. lol. If you do get a DK6 I hope you can share your review here on overtake.gg . Coming from NLR V3, to PT Actuator and now to Sigma it will be an interesting review for others to hear as well, following this thread at least. And coming from someone that actually paid for the unit and is vested. Thanks!

Would a DK2+ setup have as much or close to same amount of movement in this exact same game/scenario ? Visually, judging by the stroke of the acuators, it looks like the total movement is only 2 to 3 inches - but perhaps that is an optical misinterpretation on my part !
This video was taken before Heave 2.0 implementation, and each layer has its own allocation of travel. The great think about DK6 is that travel allocation for each later does not compete with other motion layers as it does with the DK2+ with our Dynamic Scaling Algorithm. So you get more movement for sure, when its called for such as on BeamNG, offroad, or crawling up steep inclines. This also means that your chassis will move more away from the monitors than a DK2+, which our mind fills in the difference just fine. Will post some videos of monitors connected to the chassis and how well DK6 tracks with the visuals.

Ignore the mess and creaking noises in the video please. The noises are coming from the chassis, nothing to do with the motion system (common 80/40mm profile rigs aren't well designed for 6" of motion). Also, if you change the playback speed on Youtube to 25% you can really see how spot on the motion is aligned with the game.

Interesting way to mount the DK2 inside the frameset. It works! Just need to ensure that you put in the dimensions in the software.... On another note we found another amazing tweak to our heave algorithm. We just can't stop tuning it, but this one feels amazing. Coming to all DK owners via OTA update this week!

PXL_20240411_115350853.jpg

DK6 with its 6" of travel was designed to accurately represent the dynamics of off-road and flight. Here is a tracking example with a fixed monitor setup and our new advanced heave setup...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back