DIY: Fanatec CSL Pedals LoadCell

Hi,

I have yet another DIY project for you :)
I needed a load cell for my Fanatec CSL Pedals. This option was not available at the time (even now cannot get it immediately) , so I made my own design.

For anyone who likes DIY project and have access to a 3D printer it still can be an option (with total cost ~15€)
It works only with PC!

diyCslPedalLoadCell.jpg

The project details you can find here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5147153

BR,
Piotr

RaceDepartment Store

• Featured
RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Introducing the Podium DD2, the ultimate force feedback experience. Breakthrough technology, incredible performance. Quite simply the most advanced direct drive solution ever. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 1.499,95 Features Custom-designed servo motor designed by our engineers and the...
Use the ClubSport Static Shifter paddles with a round wheel for rallye or drifting where you make big and fast turning movements Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 99,95 Features Adjustable width, depth and height of the paddle position Easy to adjust for any wheel rim size or shape Adjustable...
TR8020 black aluminium quad monitor stand add-on with VESA mount for flat and curved monitors. The TR8020 aluminium quad monitor allows you to add a 4th display to any 1-slot aluminium profile including the Trak Racer Floor Monitor Stand and TR160 Integrated Monitor Stand. This kit includes...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
The ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 X is the perfect size and shape for all formula-style and single-seater race cars. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 369,95 Features Officially licensed for Xbox One® and Xbox Series X|S Formula-style steering wheel with a compact diameter of 270 mm...
Why just mount your new wheel on a desk! Get a full and stable gaming experience with Trak Racer’s FS3 Premium Wheel Stand. The FS3 has the most adjustable wheel mount on the market, along with an adjustable pedal plate and gear shifter mount. The upgraded FS3 wheel stand isn't just built to be...
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
Experience strength of titanic proportions with the NEW GT Omega TITAN Cockpit. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 389,95 Designed to meet the ever-growing needs of the simracing community, the GT Omega TITAN cockpit is the next step in the evolution of our simulator cockpits. Featuring a 2”...