Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP

Displays on Screen

Happy New Year everyone!!!
I was just curious if there's a way to move a display tool anywhere on the screen like map,gear shift change circle, etc.

James Cook

Marcas fan
Happy new year!

There isn't a way to customise the position of on-screen displays in R3E as can be done in Assetto Corsa. It's something that would be very useful. For instance, I use the virtual mirror in cockpit view and often find penalty warnings obscure it when they pop up. Also I don't like the position of the damage and tyre wear indicator. Would be nice to move those things.

Brandon Wright

I may not be fast, but I'm wide!
Happy new year!

There isn't a way to customise the position of on-screen displays in R3E as can be done in Assetto Corsa. It's something that would be very useful. For instance, I use the virtual mirror in cockpit view and often find penalty warnings obscure it when they pop up. Also I don't like the position of the damage and tyre wear indicator. Would be nice to move those things.

Where do you find the damage and tire wear indicator? I don't believe I've ever seen those.

James Cook

Marcas fan
Where do you find the damage and tire wear indicator? I don't believe I've ever seen those.
Check your key assignments. I think it falls under 'car status display'. Basically have a look at the section where all the various HUD displays can be toggled on and off and you'll find it there. It will appear on screen as a small group of red boxes on the right hand side.