Displays on Screen

Happy new year!

There isn't a way to customise the position of on-screen displays in R3E as can be done in Assetto Corsa. It's something that would be very useful. For instance, I use the virtual mirror in cockpit view and often find penalty warnings obscure it when they pop up. Also I don't like the position of the damage and tyre wear indicator. Would be nice to move those things.

Happy new year!

There isn't a way to customise the position of on-screen displays in R3E as can be done in Assetto Corsa. It's something that would be very useful. For instance, I use the virtual mirror in cockpit view and often find penalty warnings obscure it when they pop up. Also I don't like the position of the damage and tyre wear indicator. Would be nice to move those things.

Where do you find the damage and tire wear indicator? I don't believe I've ever seen those.

Where do you find the damage and tire wear indicator? I don't believe I've ever seen those.
Check your key assignments. I think it falls under 'car status display'. Basically have a look at the section where all the various HUD displays can be toggled on and off and you'll find it there. It will appear on screen as a small group of red boxes on the right hand side.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%