Disco's

Hi guys ,
i am new to this site and so far i really like it ;) !
But there seem to be some sort of problem wen i attend a race ,then i disconnect 10 min in race .
Only had 2 disconnects in Assetto , just in events from RD .
There is no problem on any other server or even the RD server that was open for practice .

only thing diff is the teamspeak thats extra during events ?
Thanks
Wes

The strange thing was you never got a disco in teamspeak, bandwidth issues usually also stop teamspeak but i dont recall this, so is it game side related to the pc.. But when in practice there are not to many cars around.. in a race i know my pc is under alot more load..

has anybody got any ideas to help this guy out please.. :)

I already experienced this problem: connection lost with server while TS and Internet connection isn't lost.
It rarely happens with a cable link ... but mostly with Wifi or CPL..... and the main reason is micro cuts, causing packets loss .... what mostly leads to loss of connection with a remote server.

So avoid Wifi if it is what you're using and prefer a Ethernet cable.
If you're using CPL ( as I do ) ... you might try to reset them and pair them once again .... it seems to work in my own case.

Or maybe we have the same ( or +- ) Internet provider ? :whistling:... as you're from Belgium too ! ;)
Meaning an excellent connection but with a badly programmed and restricted ... router. :roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back