Discord Issues

gearwhine

Premium
For some reason i am having issues with my Discord but only RD. When i look at connected accounts on my premium page discord will not respond to button. Everything else does. It is almost like my account has been disconnected. Am missing chatting with the guys when i race. Anyone have any clues what is going on? Help needed please.

For some reason i am having issues with my Discord but only RD. When i look at connected accounts on my premium page discord will not respond to button. Everything else does. It is almost like my account has been disconnected. Am missing chatting with the guys when i race. Anyone have any clues what is going on? Help needed please.

I don't think the Discord button is a link. I had a similar issue about a month ago. I resolved it by disabling and re-enabling Discord (tick box) in my premium connected account.

Last edited:
Will DM you with what I see, but I think @pattikins on the right track - things sometimes seem to break with Discord (no idea why) and you need to hit the "Disassociate Discord account" and reconnect it to fix the problem, after which you should automatically be promoted to Premium status, enabling the voice channels.

The Discord interface we have doesn't give us enough info to debug it, sadly. (I think this is mostly due to the Discord API but maybe the add-on we use could do better.)
I don't think the Discord button is a link.
Yup, it's not a link for me either.
(Personally I strongly dislike Discord and run it as little as possible! ;))

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.