DiRT Rally 2.0 DIRT RALLY 2.0 hardware_settings_config.xml

OT, but how do I get this to run in triples? Keeps running in VR, and I only have 2 files in Documents\My Games\DR2\hardwaresettings: hardware_settings_config_vr.xml and hardware_settings_info.xml, none of config w/o '_vr' nor hardware_settings_config. TIA.

OT, but how do I get this to run in triples? Keeps running in VR, and I only have 2 files in Documents\My Games\DR2\hardwaresettings: hardware_settings_config_vr.xml and hardware_settings_info.xml, none of config w/o '_vr' nor hardware_settings_config. TIA.
Sadly I just have it stretched across the 3 screens :( nVidia surround 5830x1080 .

my be check other codemasters games they my be f1 my have setting u looking for can run 3 monitors in f1 games the file my be there. all codemasters game files all link in sum way so copy one game to other game that like about codemasters they stick same formats.

Last edited:

RaceDepartment Store

The Trak Racer SA-06 is a light-weight and stylish reclining sport seat and is suitable for most racing simulators that demand a comfortable, long-lasting and great looking seat. Trak Racer's SA-06 is wrapped in thick, high-quality and durable leather-style fabric and has a race-inspired shape...
With a focus on sleek, minimalist aesthetics and premium materials it’s easy to see how our Element series breathes new life into our range of products. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 649,95 If you’re looking for luxury there’s no better option than our Nappa Leather Element. Nappa leather...
The human body memorizes muscle tension much better than foot position. This is why all car brakes measure the pressure and not the travel. Race and F1 cars have almost no travel at all. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 29,95 Features Can be used on the brake pedal of the ClubSport Pedals V3...
Every tenth of a second counts! If you’re looking for pedals that help you to be both quick and consistent, look no further. Years of experience and all new testing methods have been used during the development of this innovative top-of-the line simulator product: the Heusinkveld Sim Pedals...
Trak Racer black anodized aluminium add-on side arms for an existing single monitor stand (80mm high x 40mm wide). For monitors and TVs up to 45"" Trak Racer monitor stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA mounting points (75/100/150/200mm), and come with a 3-year warranty. FEATURES...
  • Featured
With 21Nm of torque on tap the R21 can lay down an ultra-wide torque range that accurately reproduces the dynamic steering characteristics of top racing cars from F1 to IndyCar. Feel the road through the steering wheel. Buy now from MOZA Racing ($1199,00) Six key technologies, crafted by...