DiRT Rally 2.0 DiRT Rally 2.0 | 2019 World Rallycross Cars Coming December 17th

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Codemasters have revealed a new gameplay video of the upcoming 2019 FIA World RX content heading to DiRT Rally 2.0 later this month.

Enjoying the benefit of the official licence to reproduce the incredible FIA World Rallycross Championship, 'Season 4' of the post release DR 2.0 DLC programme is about to kick into full gear - and headline the new batch of content will be three of the very latest WRX Supercar machinery, as raced in the category this season.

Ok, which cars are set to be included?

The 2019 World Rallycross update will bring new machinery from Ford, Audi and Peugeot when it releases on December 17th - adding the Fiesta RSX Evo 5, S1 EKS RX Quattro and 208 WRX to the rally simulation.

Check out the first look of the new cars in this new video below:

DiRT Rally 2.0 is available on Xbox One, PS4 and PC now.

Got a DiRTy question to ask? Throw up a new thread in the DiRT Rally 2.0 sub forum and let the community be your guide!

DR2 2019 Rallycross 3.jpg
DR2 2019 Rallycross 1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply.
Yes, verified files via Steam, shut off my AV program(s), connected and refused connection to Racenet, all the things one looks at when this sort of thing happens. And as usual Codemasters just ignore any requests for help.
I really should have known better............:thumbsdown:

Just tried my first serious go at rallycross And Dear God the Ai is so bad it makes it unlikely I will ever bother again.

For Christs sake, these cretins have been writing racing games for decades and they still can't get AI to work in a reasonable fashion, they drive into you at every opportunity, hit you from behind, block the track, cut corners, hit you every time they can (did I already say that).

it truly is pathetic quite honestly

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 87 30.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 58 20.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 63 21.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Forum trophies