Digital Copy for DVD copy owners - Very Good News

This was posted by Marcus Jaeger on the steam forum

For you guys that own original hard copies of GT-Legends along with the original case, Starforce and multiplayer codes, I want you to know that we'll be announcing a way for you to obtain a digital version next week.

I mentioned it on the RaceRoom Online forums a few weeks ago. We are now about ready to being the campaign. An official announcement with all the details will be made on raceroom when the exchange begins.

As for the digital release of GTR2. I can say at this time is that it has been delayed. At the moment we have two development teams working on two projects. One is handling the last expansions and updates to the RACE 07 series, and the second is working hard on the new title. The name of which has not yet been officially announced.

I know that GTL have problems with any newer nvidia forceware drivers in XP, lock ups, crashes, etc. I had one lock up in last race, in the middle of qualy. I switched to Win7, race went ok.

Does anyone can confirm that new digital version is stable with new forceware in XP?

I requested a link to the download version of GTL last night, so hopefully I will receive a response at some point today. I shouldhave my new Windows 7 PC by Thursday, and I would like to be able to get GT Legends installed for my league race that evening!

I have an original boxed copy of GTL and have it working in W7 in eyefinity but the menus are stretched.
Can someone comment whether the digital copy fixes the menu issue for triple screens?
Is it worth me getting if I have a working copy of the original sim?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back