DFBOTexture; frameBuffer status not complete

K

Kyle Brannon

• Kyle Brannon

(ERR ): [racer/2728] DFBOTexture; frameBuffer status not complete (Framebuffer incomplete, duplicate attachment)

Basically, on start up (CG or no CG) I get that incomplete frameBuffer error and it just sits there at a Black Screen... what does that mean?

Oh and just in case:

Windows 7 64 Bit

AMD 64-Bit Dual Core 2.6 GHz (5200+)

4 Gigs of ram (3.87 usable)

and here comes the painful part...

GeForce 6150SE nForce 430

that's 128 MB dedicated with 1727 MB system shared...

• Kyle Brannon

Ahem, That's welcome BACK to the community!

I signed in with Facebook because I was too lazy to create my stuff from the old forum

RageMcCloud (Rage960) and I used to make maps and you helped me with my ridiculous glitches and bugs if you still remember :p

• Kyle Brannon

Yeap, and now I'm more experienced with game design AND more patient so I can make some quality maps instead of... well, they weren't BAD... Creative I guess we could say XD

But yea... I guess some of the more memorable things I contributed were QLog's and Screenshots of some rare glitches... I'm a magnet for those one in a thousand errors haha

• Kyle Brannon

Soo yea then. What would y'all suggest? I can't really attempt it on any other computers unfortunately.

Looks like that graphics is for a laptop and checking the specs with Google indicates that it just doesn't have the capacity to work with Racer, sorry.

Hope you have a regular computer with an nVidia grphics card, at least 9000 series.

• Kyle Brannon

I don't even make it to the main menu. I click the exe and it opens the window but is all black... No GUI or Background or anything. Just a blank black window. It's not loading anything either... just sitting there idle, doing nothing. Doesn't even lag when I click exit. Exits immediately (Points that it didn't have to halt any processing or anything)

• Alper ÇobanoÄŸlu

i cant start this **** i have a blackscreent no warning error or crash just a blackscreen

Sat Sep 04 03:09:54 (INFO): --- application start ---
Sat Sep 04 03:09:54 (ERR): DFBOTexture; frameBuffer status not complete (Framebuffer incomplete, duplicate attachment)

i tried everything 0.8.17, 0.8.19, no cg fullscreen windowed all resolutions low medium high everything its same **** i'm very angry now what's this **** huh ?

look this

Sat Sep 04 03:01:14 (INFO): [racer/3588] DGPUShaderManager::Init() Geometry shading is not supported on this card (ATI?).

what the **** ati ? my grp card is nvidia 7900 gs ! DONT TELL ME "GOOGLE IT" ABOUT THIS ERROR !

WASTE OF TIME !!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Don't get hyper, Alper! People are looking into the problem but have not come up with a solution yet.

You could post your sytem specs, computer, op. system and anything else pertinent and oh yes welcome to the racer community.

Hm. Turning off FBO, Bloom and CSM (also disable ghost) should help,
but it does not look good. At least you get past the black screen,
and can load content.

i cant start this **** i have a blackscreent no warning error or crash just a blackscreen

Sat Sep 04 03:09:54 (INFO): --- application start ---
Sat Sep 04 03:09:54 (ERR): DFBOTexture; frameBuffer status not complete (Framebuffer incomplete, duplicate attachment)

i tried everything 0.8.17, 0.8.19, no cg fullscreen windowed all resolutions low medium high everything its same **** i'm very angry now what's this **** huh ?

look this

Sat Sep 04 03:01:14 (INFO): [racer/3588] DGPUShaderManager::Init() Geometry shading is not supported on this card (ATI?).

what the **** ati ? my grp card is nvidia 7900 gs ! DONT TELL ME "GOOGLE IT" ABOUT THIS ERROR !

WASTE OF TIME !!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Its not a fail from the Racer engine.....update you nvidia driver...
öhm..and why are you so aggro?
Do you have any private problems?
Oh...and if racer is waste of Time for you please LET IT BE!

• Kyle Brannon

Looks like that graphics is for a laptop and checking the specs with Google indicates that it just doesn't have the capacity to work with Racer, sorry.

Hope you have a regular computer with an nVidia grphics card, at least 9000 series.

It's definitely not a laptop lol. It's just 5 years old or so... I've been slowly upgrading it and Graphics card is really the only thing left to make it a decent computer... It's just still using a crappy onboard one...

It's just still using a crappy onboard one...
That would probably explain it then, Racer needs a decent GPu as well as a decent CPU to run on. A five year old integrated GPU running Racer is like entering a Morris Minor in this years Le Mans.

ATM I'd recommend an nvidia 9600GT as a minimum, ideally a GTX460 1GB RAM or better GPU.

Alper Çobanoğlu you ned to try the NoCG version of Racer, a 7900GT can't run Cg shaders, only 8600 & newer were designed with Cg support.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back