Development: True2Life-Racing Open Wheeler Development Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Günthar Rowe

True2Life-Racing Designs
Premium
Stay tuned

1-6.jpg

:work: Starting to get the feel from the base physics I'm after. And boy these are fun little cars, light, smooth, and driftable. Just great at Brands Indy!

:work: 15 hours (in the last 48 hours) of development work in total on the physics and basic 3D (This is not a completely new 3D model, but customised to suit the purpose), plus I have added some liveries with more to come. Where I'm at is to get, just the right feel and performance from the Avon ACB10's (that's a hint if you missed it)... Finally, add some more liveries and get a test race or two done to iron out the physics and it's going gold!

kewl!

when reading about Avon tires I first thought about Caterhams...but as we see I was wrong with that :D

some questions: what is it about? a real series or fictional? is this maybe like Formula 3 with different engine manufactures (would be great)?

I can see it by the pixels that this is an 'Avon Tyres Club Formula Ford Championship' car. As an avid FF fan I have hopefully won a beta-build for my guesswork :D

Took the mod out last night for a test run... initial impressions are good, and I can find no errors apart from one: The driver seems to be completely buried in the tarmac... :tongue:

Watching the car on replays, there's only the tip of the poor guy's helmet sticking up out of the track. Other than that, this is looking great - drives well and is quite a challenge for its relative lack of speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back