deLivery

DiRT Rally 2.0 deLivery 2.1.2206

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi,
Delivery says "no matching exe found" when I point it to my Dirt Rally 2 path.
Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 99
  • 2.png
    2.png
    39 KB · Views: 101
Okay, maybe we can find the problem. Where are you stuck:
-tool starts?
-you select game folder of Dirt Rally (or 2.0 or 4)
-you select folder with your downloaded liveries
-you select a livery and a slot and install a livery
i'm having same issue.
-tool starts
-game folder dirt rally 2.0 is selected, no error popup
- created a "downloaded lieveries" folder inside the Dirt rally 2.0 folder where i place them all
-i can select a downoaded livery and press install into slot 1

that should do it at this point right?

but in game, whether time trial of championship, none of the liveries show on the cars

Attachments

• Knipsel.JPG
    Knipsel.JPG
    175.7 KB · Views: 53
i'm having same issue.
-tool starts
-game folder dirt rally 2.0 is selected, no error popup
- created a "downloaded lieveries" folder inside the Dirt rally 2.0 folder where i place them all
-i can select a downoaded livery and press install into slot 1

that should do it at this point right?

but in game, whether time trial of championship, none of the liveries show on the cars
Are you sure you have the right livery slot selected on the car in game? Most are on slot 1, some can also be put on slot 2 but the car in game needs to be on whichever one of those is selected for the custom to show

Are you sure you have the right livery slot selected on the car in game? Most are on slot 1, some can also be put on slot 2 but the car in game needs to be on whichever one of those is selected for the custom to show
Well the i game slot shows the same livery as the one in the software on the ledt right?
I always pick slot 1 as well as in game.
I tried the lancer evo5 and even tried all ten (i think it was) liveries, to no avail.

Driving me nuts...

Well the i game slot shows the same livery as the one in the software on the ledt right?
I always pick slot 1 as well as in game.
I tried the lancer evo5 and even tried all ten (i think it was) liveries, to no avail.

Driving me nuts...
Hmm, maybe double check to make sure the livery folder has the correct path in your DR2 folder? sometimes stuff like this happens when things are nested in extra folders

Hmm, maybe double check to make sure the livery folder has the correct path in your DR2 folder? sometimes stuff like this happens when things are nested in extra folders
Delivery software shows the downloaded liveries in the right column and i can refresh it too, so that's ok too.

I recently got a new SSD and installed amongst other things DiRT Rally 2 on it. Since then I cant change or swap liveries in deLivery. I;ve checked that the game location and the livery folder are selected on my new drive but it still gives me an error message about error with path to do with my old /D drive.

Any idea's?

Maybe I should just uninstall and reinstall

How would I uninstall deLivery? It doesnt show up on my start menu. I know where it is located in my File Explorer but cant find a way to properly uninstall. Would it be safe to just delete it?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back