Delhi Track Update HD

Delhi Track Update HD

green natural trees
tracksplit HD /tarmac, rumbels, grass

This is final delhi update, this is how it will look in the final package when I put all files in one pack!
Some tracks that I made so far did not look the same, mostly on tarmac texture, because tracksplit
acts different on some tracks like silverstone or korea and taramc isn't so good, but it will be in the final release!
I'm working on it. It will look the same as delhi on each track!

Thanks to Reddvers, I work on his updated tracks, so this contains everything in one package!

64025002.jpg
Link:​

RaceDepartment Store

Trak Racer monitor stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA mounting points and come with a 3 year warranty. Suitable for most Monitors 22-80" when used for one monitor 22-32” or 22” to 35” when used as a triple holder (extra parts required). Strong 2" tube construction. Solid floor...
The Podium Kill Switch is designed for use with all Podium Series Direct Drive wheel bases. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 99,95 Features Brushed aluminium Emergency Stop button instantly cuts power to any connected Podium Series wheel base. Dedicated power button to remotely turn on (and...
Trak Racer monitor stand will suit most monitors on the market with VESA mounting points and come with a 3 year warranty. Suitable for most Monitors 22-80" when used for one monitor & 22-33” or 32” to 45” when used as a triple holder (extra parts required). Strong 2" tube construction solid...
The perfect addition to the GT Omega ART Racing Simulator Cockpit, this monitor stand allows ergonomic positioning of monitors from 22” to 52” in size. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 119,95 It offers a practical and convenient monitor position to suit any location with movable and lockable...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
The ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 X is the perfect size and shape for all formula-style and single-seater race cars. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 369,95 Features Officially licensed for Xbox One® and Xbox Series X|S Formula-style steering wheel with a compact diameter of 270 mm...
The TR80 has been designed with experience gained since Trak Racer started in 2008. The base structure is 80 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile, anodized in black. Your choice of wheel mount will be supported by 80 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile wheel...