Cars DELETED RESOURCE

Status
Not open for further replies.
jorge_pzg submitted a new resource:

BIZKOR 01 EV - Formula Student Vitoria - Formula Student Electric Vehicle

BIZKOR 01 EV: The Next Step

H5ObxXP.jpg

FSVitoria is the Formula Student team from the UPV/EHU Vitoria Gasteiz. Founded in 2018 and with more than 40 engineers, FSV designs from scratch, builds and races with an electric singleseater. In only three years the team has fulfilled really ambitious goals such as the manufacturing of a carbon fibre monocoque, designing an all wheel drive tractive system and the...​

Read more about this resource...

Forgive me if i'm mistaken - i do get a lot of requests to borrow various elements from my 2016 FSAE mod from many teams - but as far as I'm aware, you were not one of them.

Yet as far as I can tell, much of my physics has been ripped.

Please dont take my content without at the very least asking first.
And besides, I never recommend using physics from anything I've made anyway; I'm a 3D guy, so taking my physics is basically a guarantee of it being incorrect.

"We have designed a simracing vehicle part by part with real physics" -

This is blatantly a lie. Stop trying to pass off the work of others as your own.

Forgive me if i'm mistaken - i do get a lot of requests to borrow various elements from my 2016 FSAE mod from many teams - but as far as I'm aware, you were not one of them.

Yet as far as I can tell, much of my physics has been ripped.

Please dont take my content without at the very least asking first.
And besides, I never recommend using physics from anything I've made anyway; I'm a 3D guy, so taking my physics is basically a guarantee of it being incorrect.

"We have designed a simracing vehicle part by part with real physics" -
This is blatantly a lie. Stop trying to pass off the work of others as your own.

It was NEVER our intention to attribute something that is not ours. We're looking into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back