Deleted pictures in download posts...

Hello

I just noticed that many of the pictures that I added in the messages in the download section are no longer visible. They are replaced by a cross.
These images are hosted on the site casimages.com
On another forum where I am registered, they are always visible, therefore, I think it comes from the RaceDepartrment site.
Do you have an explanation?

link to an example:

thanks in advance

Hello

I just noticed that many of the pictures that I added in the messages in the download section are no longer visible. They are replaced by a cross.
These images are hosted on the site casimages.com
On another forum where I am registered, they are always visible, therefore, I think it comes from the RaceDepartrment site.
Do you have an explanation?

link to an example:

thanks in advance
Looking into it...

Edit: it's a problem with an expired SSL certificate that is being sent by the casimages server. I'm trying to apply a workaround to help our site ignore the bad certificate but it's not quite working yet...

Last edited:
Thanks a lot!

I started to replace the images from casimages by directly importing these images into the message (attach files) ... But it will be a long job ...
Hopefully not necessary - I think we'll probably manage to fix the issue, though I can't be certain right now. Maybe wait a day or two and see how far we get. If you don't hear an update please bump this thread ;)

Glad to hear it's improving but sadly it's still not working for all of the pictures. I'm baffled about why it's still failing for some :(
I haven't given up yet though (this means I've asked one of the other admins for help :D).

Glad to hear it's improving but sadly it's still not working for all of the pictures. I'm baffled about why it's still failing for some :(
I haven't given up yet though (this means I've asked one of the other admins for help :D).
No more fixes on our end but the darn thing appears to be working now. Fingers crossed it stays that way :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back