Resource icon

Tracks delete 0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
I really like your track, but was just trying to do some better side lines for the track for myself to make the karts stay on the track better and my side line AI helper cannot create new left and right side lines. There is something weird around your start finish line with all the existing red track boundry lines that are there. AI helper Tracking turns on briefly and then turns off just past the starting line. So i have given up on your track for the time being. What do you have at the start finish line with all those red lines? I have done many tracks with the AI helper with no problems. take care, Dave

Thanks for your reply cYcLoNe. I will look at it a little more today. Yesterday, I did delete the side lines, removed the cameras. I didn't do anything to Surfaces file, will try that. Seems you have all kinds of crazy track boundry lines right at the start finish line which shuts off the AI helper when trying to run it yesterday. We will figure it out somehow. take care, Dave

No hurry cYcLoNe, when ever you get a chance to look at your track. I am always looking for new Karting tracks. Used to race real Karts many years ago.

update: tried what you said, didnt make a difference in getting rid of those red crosslines/track boundries at the start finish line. Guess it has to do with your 2 layers, main track and mesh kn5 files. I opened both (kn5 files) of them up with my 3dsimed and dont seen anything unusual. So just thought I would mention what I tried. take care Dave

Last edited:
Hi cYcLoNe, Update: I got my side lines created for your track. I had to go with just using the main kn5 track file and renamed some of the objects to be able to drive on the track. With a new fast lane, ai hints, and side lines, I switched back to your double layer kn5 files, and my new files work great with the track as you provide. For some reason I could not do side lines with the AI helper with the 2 kn5 files in place. Just an FYI. Nice track fun to drive with the Karts.

sure can, I will give you the AI line and side lines files also AI hints file that still need adjusting based on car mods used. I will PM a link to you later today with them. As long as you dont change the track design, these should if you add more scenery, etc.

I wasn't sure at first my new files would work when combining KN5's, but glad it did.

Dave

No I have the fast lane and side lines so that the Karts dont use the kerbs, unless they are bunched up. But after the the first few turns they are mostly single file. Not sure what you mean by adding one missing section-is that the main track?. If so I can redo again when your next update gets released. I will give you my AI hints(needs allot of work yet) but the karts still want to tilt up on their side or flip over depending on difficulty settings. It is a corner by corner thing with my AI hints- but need to do more work with it. i usually run at 88-90% difficulty. There seems to be a bug in Assetto Corsa where the karts seem to go faster the first lap and then they slow down to the speeds and settings given. Not sure how to adjust for that unless I run at 100%-then it gets crazy. Sorry I will try to send the files to you today, got busy yesterday.

Here is the link to the files for you. Let me know that you got them.

changed: will private email them to you. let me know that you got the private conversation or email.

take care,
Dave

Last edited:
quote.png

You forgot the quotation marks in the author line in both ui files. That breaks the track completely in CM.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 3 25.0%