Deep Forest: RainFX, Seasons, and water effets for the river

Misc Deep Forest: RainFX, Seasons, and water effets for the river 0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
ktulu77 submitted a new resource:

Deep Forest: RainFX, Seasons, and water effets for the river - rain, seasons and water for the track Deep Forest

Custom Shader Patch config for the track Deep Forest Raceway by DTM1120. You now have winter, autumn, rain, and water waves according to the weather on the river.

You can install it by enabling it as a mod or by unzipping inside your assetto corsa installation.

Help / feedback welcome.
View attachment 452703
View attachment 452704
View attachment 452705

Read more about this resource...

how do I activate the mod? I already copied and pasted it in the track folder but it doesn’t look like the station options ... how do I do it?

I haven't figured out how to leave this track in these conditions of the mod I didn't understand how to activate this mod if anyone knows I'm here thank you

I haven't figured out how to leave this track in these conditions of the mod I didn't understand how to activate this mod if anyone knows I'm here thank you

Hi,

you need to use Content Manager and use the screen Content > Mods to enable this mod. You can already find explanations about this screen everywhere.

Or you can unzip the file in the zip into your assetto install dir by respecting the folders structure.

Last edited:
Thanks for listening Please Your files are installed in the tracks' extensions Or in the main assetto extensions?

Last edited:
Damn brother sorry but I can not activate this Mod In CM mod is not recognized does not appear your files sorry But I liked the screenshots abracos

Last edited:
ok i will start from the beginning, extract your deep forest file in the track folder, the one you made available, skins or weather variations didn’t appear, right? then I tried pasting your deep forest file into the main AC folder, nothing happened either. Dare already the track is still the same. Finally, I installed your file in a MODS folder that I have in the AC, in the CM / active mods it still doesn't appear the same.

Me neither. It would be helpful if you were clearer on your instruuction, mate!
If you don't know how to enable mods via Content Manager > Content > Mods, juste paste the file deepforest_raceway.ini which is in the zip into your assetto corsa folder inside extension\config\tracks\loaded\ (same folders as in the zip).

You need Content Manager and CSP for this to work.

Last edited:
Well sorry again but I already did this whole process that you mentioned I have full CM and CSP 1.73 paid too In the CM menu, when starting the races, on the Deep Forest track, the track with skins does not appear ...
20210316_153246_HDR.jpg
20210316_153246_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Question answered you forgot to mention that in order to run your file it is necessary to change the dates to create the weather variations
to close we just need to say explicitly before these instructions strong hug from Brazil thank you

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back