rF2 Datsun 510 @ Thruxton - Thu 20Sep18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Mod could not be installed Mod download failed ..can not get on server

I have both the car and the track already installed ..so have no idea why I receive this message?

Same message and same problem for the GT3 and GTE races ...

Mod could not be installed Mod download failed ..can not get on server

I have both the car and the track already installed ..so have no idea why I receive this message?

Same message and same problem for the GT3 and GTE races ...
Try uninstalling all of the server mods via the 'Content Manager' in the rFactor 2 launcher, and preferably delete the '.rfmod' files as well (they can be found in the '<rF2_install>\Packages' directory), before attempting to join the server(s) again.

I'm such a dummy.
The mod updated this evening just before I came home. I thought I saw something, but wasn't sure. I thought it may have been to do with the Mc Larens/Zandvoort.
If you delete the mod from your intsall, unsubscribe and use the old version from the link in the OP of this thread, it works.
We'll hopefully get the server updated tomorrow at some point.

There are a few relly nice historic cars mate.
The next Steam sale is in around 6 weeks time, but to be honest, I think the game is worth the asking price.
The Dev team (S397) are doing a great job of bringing this game back from the dead. They could really use the cash I guess.
I believe the is a demo version due out very soon? Best Google that though. :thumbsup:

IMPORTANT!

The server has now been updated to use the latest version of the 'Car Touring 70s' mod (v1.2). You can subscribe to the item in the Steam Workshop (see here), or download the component file from here (or the opening post) and install it manually. The updated version must be installed before joining the server. (We also recommend uninstalling the previous version of the server mod - v1.0 - as well as the old version of the 'Car Touring 70s' mod - v0.2). A new server mod will be downloaded upon joining the server.

just renew the premium acc

2b6544ed3cc6991ff2bc6443aa907eaa--truths-comment.jpg

thx.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back