Database for Mr. Pibb's 2013 Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should not make your savegame corrupt as it does not affect anything related to the player; only AI driver stats. Always best to have a backup of your savegame files though to be safe!

EDIT 3.28.13 version 1.3:
I'm a little embarrassed. I just realized I used the default database with an altered ai_driver table rather than the database from Mr Pibb 's mod with an altered ai_driver table. This has been corrected.
Safety Car mod values have been incorporated, so this database can be used with that mod.
"track_model" table in the database --> Changed brake wear level for Montreal from 2 to 3 as this track is notorious for brake wear and CM doesn't seem to think so.

To incorporate scaled tyre wear from Demy's Realism Mod, use this database but check the values for the "track_tyre_wear_level" table and the front/rear_tyre_wear values for each team in the "f1teams" table compared to those in Demy's database.
Use Ryder's Database Editor to open the database:
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/database-editor.51442/

HI
I want to ask. did 3.31.13 edit includes real driver stats?

All versions included real driver stats, that was the point of making the database in the first place ;)

3.31.13 edit just involved consolidating my 2 mods (this one, and my AI mod) into one area...so its less to manage for me :p

hope that helps

You would have to take that up with Alessandro Pollini @ the website where he posted it.

His profile @ drivingitalia

I don't feel like signing up for another website just to go yell at someone lol. I don't have permission to take down this resource (here at racedeparment, not Alessandro's), do you mind doing that for me?

This database is out of date, and I want everyone looking for this to download it from my True to Life AI mod:
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/resources/true-to-life-ai.50/

Thank you sir!

I can't remove downloads either, but I can close this thread if you wish?

The old downloads will fade away and die at sometime in the future ..... not sure when :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes