F1 2014 Database Edit

F1 2014 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi Guys,

I'm new here, but I've been playing F1 2014 for quite long. I'm currently editing the database to make F1 2014 more challenging and fresh. There are several questions I'd like to ask:

1. Is there anyway to remove double points in the last GP (Abu Dhabi)? what part of the database file should I edit?

2. Is there possible to make 20 Races/GP in a full season? since I saw Nurburgring track is exist in database but not being used for any race. I've tried editing the full_career order tab in track_models inside the database but, it doesn't give me the 20 GP instead of 19.

3. I've found rule_ticket_values in the database, what does it function actually? is it the penalty-related things?

Thanks

Maverick_Man

les modifications de la database ne permet pas tout ceci . Dans tes suggestions seul le changement d'ordre des 19 courses maximum et d'ajouter le nurburgring est possible.

the modifications of the database does not allow all this. In your suggestions only the change of order of the 19 races maximum and to add the nurburgring is possible.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back