[ DATA REPLACEMENT] For 1969 Dino Ferrari 246GT

Cars [ DATA REPLACEMENT] For 1969 Dino Ferrari 246GT .9

Login or Register an account to download this content
OldRebel submitted a new resource:

[ DATA REPLACEMENT] For 1969 Dino Ferrari 246GT - Spunking up the Dino

Imagine it's 1973 and you have just bought a 1969 Ferrari with a blown engine for a good price. You've researched these cars and you know that the Lancia Stratos that is currently tearing up the rally world uses the very same engine although it has aluminum heads and a turbocharger. More power! Lots more power. The stock naturally aspirated Dino Ferrari had 195 bhp. It handled well but lacked some guts. The Lancia Stratos had a couple of different engine performance versions. The Group 4...

Read more about this resource...

OldRebel updated [ DATA REPLACEMENT] For 1969 Dino Ferrari 246GT with a new update entry:

Now includes Dino Monza Evo

After my original upload of data replacement files for the Ferrari Dino 246GT I stumbled across an episode of Jay Leno's Garage that features a real life mod of one of these cars. It is called the Dino Monza Evo. It has a 400hp Ferrari V8 as well as bigger brakes, bigger tires and some other assorted changes. It also has some minor exterior upgrades that I don't have the talent to replicate. This data replacement is my attempt to replicate this car. Along with the 400hp engine I have also...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 23.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Forum trophies