DashMeterPro, any free alternatives?

Hello peeps. Brand new to using extra screens for telemetry, and i found Sensadigit which provides the PC side program, but the only link is to DashMeterPro to have on the screen of the phone/tablet/pad. DMP is a paid app on Google Play though so i just wondered if there is any free alternative? Just want to test this out on my phone before i start buying stuff.

Cheers.

I prefer Sim Dashboard and I have both. It has a demo mode so you can test it, and the unlock all games price is cheaper than paying for each Dashmeter Pro. It also offers more customization.

I prefer Sim Dashboard and I have both. It has a demo mode so you can test it, and the unlock all games price is cheaper than paying for each Dashmeter Pro. It also offers more customization.
Thanks! Just search Sim Dashboard online gets me to the right place? I noticed Dashmeter Pro has a lot of sites but it looks like garbage and maybe pirated stuff.

EDIT: Found it.

BTW do you use Sensadigit to run Sim Dashboard as well as DashMeter?

Last edited:
Seems with Sim Dashboard you can download designs and it seems you can do that without Pro version? When i click "install" for a design however it says it cant do that, and that i have to link those to the app, but i have no idea how to do that on the phone. On PC its one thing, but on the phone i have no idea how to link files to run with certain apps. Then it says you can use the design code like "25it" in the "Design Browser" and i cant find this browser. Is it for Pro only because i looked everywhere?

I was about to buy the Pro but i ran into these issues so im holding off until i sort it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back