Dakar 19 - The Game

The handling might be a bit soft (though 900 degrees G27 was tiring after a very short while).
Personally, I'm using around 500. Much better, and I don't think the cars involved do have 900 degrees of rotation IRL anyway, except maybe the trucks (but even these might have less).

Personally, I'm using around 500. Much better, and I don't think the cars involved do have 900 degrees of rotation IRL anyway, except maybe the trucks (but even these might have less).

True it is my understanding that most of these cars use 540 degrees wheel rotation. 900 is ve4ry tiring on some of the crazy left right left right left right areas, but gives a lot of control on the high speed slick areas where tiny adjustments must be made continuously. I went to 540 for some time, but came back to 900 when driving my lawnmower, (SxS) in the championship because the thing is so lightweight and tiny it can be trashed by very small rocks, this requires a lot of small adjustments at speed without allowing over-adjusting and causing a situation that forces you out of control.

540 is definitely comfortable, capable, and realistic.

I saw Dakar is moving to Saudi Arabia in 2020 so maybe wait for that? 2019 was only in one country. BigMoon did mention about doing a Classic Dakar game in Africa one day, but it sounds like the legal issues need solving first.

The game was hardly promoted though...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back