Czech Rally by OK TV

New content is up! Previous month we visited Rally Příbram. This event is known for its low number of sign ups, but this year was unexpectedly filled with the TOP Czech drivers. The championship was still open, so the battle was intense, and it really was massive! Video edition will be very late, I guess in start of winter, meanwhile I got photos for you :)

http://oktv.wz.cz/pribram2011.html

Follow my studio on Facebook for more photos and videos

Lol Jakub, no money, sorry! :D Also I am not old enough to have a driving license, I dont have a car, I study... hard to visit events outside the Czech Republic, but I trust it is nice rally :)

Czech rally has 2 championship - the main (we call it "big championship") is over, but there is second sprintrally championship (called "small championship"), which is made of 1 day events where even WRC cars can compete, which is not over yet.

I finally got all my material needed for next clips. They will be made in this order when I got time :)
1. Rally Bohemia
2. Agropa Rally Pačejov
3. Barum Rally
4. Rally Příbram

We may visit in next week Historic Rally Beroun revival, if so, a video will be made too

One of the hardest and longest compilation - Rally Bohemia - is done. Will be uploaded over night (over 3.5 GB file). I am glad I am over it, it took me 3 days to make it.

Jakub: Well, I passed my 18 this month, and started to do the license this August, I should have it within 14 days :)

38. Rally Bohemia in HD with pure song is ONLINE :) I tried some innovation, because it is long with a lot of content, to keep the action until last minute I didn't make it like the rest of my work, but I got inspirited by Rally Media, RallyeFan03 etc.

I hope you like it - and please, leave comment if you like this new look, or if I should continue with the classic one. Thanks !

Follow us on Facebook

Nice Ondrej, it is perfect material! Good work, your videos are getting better and better!!!
I saw all 23 minutes of film! Do you have special YT account?
Keep making movies, because it is nice to see how rallies are going behind south border!

I saw in the movie couple of times our Polish drivers - Wojtek Chuchała (who was 4th in general!) and Chmielewski in DS3 and Wolski in Fiat 126p (RWD Power!)

Make some materials from Czech rallysprint championship. I want to see WRC, because in Poland they are banned or just in Open class! (damn it!)

Yeaaaa, Agropa rally is the next one, a lot of WRC material, classic ones! :)

I have some little permissions about uploading greater videos, thats true.

Yea, Polish drivers are usually visiting Czech rally.

Thanks Jakub, you are always kind :)

This weekend I was doing a co-driver in Škoda 100... my first experience in RWD car, but I havent driven it.. maybe sometime :)

Here is the photo of myself as a co-driver http://www.ewrc.cz/ewrc/image_browse.php?id=73749

pia284nic1.jpg

How it was... amazing, I always thought I couldnt do a co-driver, because it wouldnt be enjoyable... I couldnt be more wrong! I was given itinerary and have to say the turns and chicanes (there was an airport polygon too, with view only for 20 m because of very huge fog) ... its such a big adrenalin, because you want to do your co-driver's job properly and you must trust the driver, I knew my words are demanding on our run, because he havent driven the polygon before and we just had a map... After 2 chicanes, he messed up braking and we went into a donut run! I was so impressed I wasnt screaming and just was watching the tyres around (which made the polygon) to hit it! He then said he was impressed too, because his wife would scream like a child and I got my head calm and straight forward redirected him to right way to continue! It was just incredible.. the photo you can see, it had one really amazing feeling - he just touched the gas and the rear started to slide... I never felt such a thing before, as a common FWD driver... I was so much out of my mind! I really want to sit in it as a driver some time... maybe... not impossible :)

Because of big luck. My father is doing as a job driver for his boss, he takes him where he wants and his clients. Once bosses car got broken and he had to take it to car servis, where he saw those old racing cars... He was interested in because he grew up on such a cars and the secretary called him the owner of that servis, who also owns those cars and the racing team and they just started to talk. The owner told my father that in 2 weeks is one Historic Rally around Berounka and suggested us to visit it, so we did and we met him there. He then gave me this opportunity, and more, he told I can race with them hill climbs event (of course, with slower car, I am young and he wants me to learn it first) because, by his own words "I am always glad when we can take more car with us!" - they had around 12 racing cars, from Favorites to 130LR and 130 RS. :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 33 25.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 23 17.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 14 10.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 7 5.3%