Czech Rally by OK TV

At that time there are Subaru and then Trabant. :)

Nice, will you film it?

Ahh, looked like one of the old Seats but yeah, I guess you`re right :)

And I probably wont film it. I dont have a decent camera to capture videos in normal quality :p The video made me get goosebumps so I thought about LRČ :p Maybe I could make some photo compilation though :) We`ll see how it goes :)

I am sad to say that I won't visit the Valašská Rally which starts this week on Friday evening. The reason is simple - money. Therefore I decided to put them into something different. In two weeks I am visiting Automotodrom Most to take a part in Edda cup - which is Czech championship in a hill climbing. So my priorities has been set to this event, although it is not decided in which car yet. There are two candidates though, Škoda Fabia 1.4 or Škoda 120 LS (which I prefer). I hope everything goes smoothly because from this event video is going to be made, on-boards including!
What is more, I got some free time next two weeks which means new video coming. Luxury one! :)

For those who doesnt watch the Off topic forum I past it here too. I made up one of my dreams guys :D Next level is to buy one:

I am not really sure how fast I was... it felt incredibly in the car. I scared the instructor in the car too. He was yelling at me all the time to slow down, brake earlier. But I wasnt listening :p I was surprised how slow it looks. But how I said in the description, that really doesnt matter!

After some break I've got new video for you. At the end of previous month Rallye Praha Revival set off in Prague for 3 days race around the Central Czech area. We were at the start to support our friends from Auto Skaver who participated - 3 cars in that team, all very nice, Lada Samara, Škoda 120S, Škoda 130LR/H . Some really nice cars were there :) In half a year I will participate in this event's cousin, Rallye Berounka Revival, with Škoda 100. I can't wait for it! :) Old school rallye.
Enjoy :)

Follow us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/oktvrallye

Previous weekend I had a race in Sosnová. Video is coming this weekend with onboards this time. Stay tuned :) Race report here: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...e-in-a-historic-car.45184/page-2#post-1148432

P.S.: Still waiting for footage from Rally Šumava Klatovy & Rally Lužické Hory which happened months ago. But videos will be done soon! Next week I hope I gather all the material for it.

Hello my friends :)
After long, long break I am back with new videos! Actually, only one of them is new, the rest I just didn't share, but I think it's just about time :)

The first one is the newest, uploaded just today at morning. It's Rallye Šumava Klatovy, the oldest rallye in the Czech Rep., but sadly with very low participation. Due to that it was connected with Historic Rallye Vltava ( race counted in the European Historic Championship by FIA ) to rise the number of cars and to attract more spectators. That's why you don't find here any historic cars. I will make another video from this rallye only dedicated to historics in a week - and I promise, it's the top of the top! ( you can expect even 037 ;-) )

The rest are compilations of the team I race in throughout recent Czech hill climb events. It doesn't require any comment, because I will post the races reports in the thread about my racing :) I just share them here to make it complete.

Next video on my to do list: 21. Historic Rallye Vltava 2012

Follow us on Facebook

Wow, it took me such a long time to make the next video... But I got over it and today in the early morning I put it on the internet. I think Warren will appreciate this one, it contains his bellowed old Miniiii :)

Enjoy!

Follow us on Facebook

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 127 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.3%