General Cyclops Car mod

Hello, I am working on a car mod of an unusually small car called the Cyclops. I'm using Blender to model it. I was wondering if anyone knows how to pose the driver using Blender. Unfortunately, when I import the driver model, I don't get an armature, just empty objects instead of bones. Does anyone know of a workaround for this?

There are other issues with the car right now, but getting the driver posed was my next task.

I'm willing to hire someone to help me complete this project, if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• Blender Cyclops 1.png
    Blender Cyclops 1.png
    165.6 KB · Views: 145
  • Blender Driver Import.png
    Blender Driver Import.png
    219.7 KB · Views: 82
  • Screenshot 2022-03-05 160321.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-03-05 160321.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Yeah it's not the most obvious thing but you follow the link from there to the assetto corsa forums where I included a .blend version of the driver with the bones all fixed so it can export properly. I think I attached it there cause RD doesn't allow .blend or zip file attachments but it's a pretty niche item anyway, lots of people are doing cars similar enough to existing ones they can just copy the driver (after all most FR cars have the same seating position)

I've heard 2.9x is more able to import the driver but you still get weird bone rotations.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Forum trophies