Customizable dash for all teams

Misc Customizable dash for all teams 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Casillas101 submitted a new resource:

Customizable dash for all teams - Dash with the most important elemets

Hey!

After a week of hard work I present to you my version of dash for F1 2019. I believe it is very easy to "read" and (most importantly) provides the most important data. Of course, you need simhub to run it.

The dash is inspired by real F1 dashes recreated by @EduCalza (he did awesome job!). I also used few elements created by @jacek323 and @navarreitor. And credits goes to the creators of simhub and all plugins.

But, dash...

Read more about this resource...

Hello, congratulations on your beautiful work! How do I change the team name and logo in Dash Studio? I had never done that before. Thank you, health always !!

Sorry for not responding guys. So first of all. Yes, I plan to do the dash for F1 2020, but it takes time. First the game has to come out and codemasters must release udp date.

About changing the team and name. In the simhub, in dash studio tab - you select the my dash and press edit. Then in the main screen which pops up find notificiation and idlescreen. Press edit plugin. New window will show-up. From there you can change the name by clicking on my and on the right side in text bar. Its really simple. ;)

All the best guys!

It is in .rar file so first install 7zip or winrar. Inside it, there are files to select so choose one and after double click the new window should pop up with install to simhub. Remember, without simhub it wont work.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.