Customer Support???

Anyone know what it takes to get Reiza Studio to respond to a customer support issue?
I've tried emailing and sending PM's to them with no response. This has been going on for over three weeks now. Very frustrating!!!

I hope you are right @Tim. I've sent five emails and two PM's with no response whatsoever.
All I am looking for is my serial number for GSC 2013 that I purchased a couple of months ago.
I lost it along with the game when my hard drive crashed.

Guys we all know there customer service is letting them down they have admitted this many times and they are looking at making it better, but nearly every other day someone from Reiza visits the forum here at RD.
they are a small studio working flat out trying to improve every aspect of Reiza, and i know it can be frustrating and ive spat my dummy out over these kind of things myself with other sims

so if you just Tag them you should get a reply here from one of the guys.

@Reiza Studios
@Alex Sawczuk

I know they are a small studio, but without our little niche market of sim racers, buying their products, where are they? I'm learning to live without both GSC2013, and Formula Truck, though I enjoy them both. They are the only titles in my library that will not allow me to play after I cloned over to a SSD drive. Took me a month after the release of GSC2013 just to get my download links, even though I had paid for the title as soon as it was announced. So the lack of response again from sales is not a shocker. DTM plays nice.

all you have to do is tag them in here and you get some action mate.
and then also look out for our new events coming real soon... im sure your going to like it.

Spoiler alert in the mist, coming real soooon

Its like a game of hide and seek see if you can spot were it pops up next with more info..........

Guys we all know there customer service is letting them down they have admitted this many times and they are looking at making it better, but nearly every other day someone from Reiza visits the forum here at RD.
they are a small studio working flat out trying to improve every aspect of Reiza, and i know it can be frustrating and ive spat my dummy out over these kind of things myself with other sims

so if you just Tag them you should get a reply here from one of the guys.

@Reiza Studios
@Alex Sawczuk

I hope you're right. I've paid money for no product. The downloads are very slow and break off.

This I don't mind. It happens.

But the lack of response to email support is awful. There's no excuse, especially when they post here in the meantime.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back