Custom skins, this is an idea for S3S

Let me clarify one thing immediately, the work of Sector3 on skin is flawless, the problem is that the skin in reality are a bit dull, and frankly there is not much choice if you want to keep only the official skin. So this is my idea for you:
if a player buys all the skins of a related model you could have access to or buy some sort of layout which compose their own custom skins, so it would also be an incentive to buy more skin models. And the other player who bought all the skins of a model can then download the updates for other users. I am a graphic designer and sincerely realize my skin for the sim is one thing that gives me a lot of fun and immersion. This is my idea very "raw" could be a way in the future?

I delved back into R3E last night, sorting out my FFB issues and thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

The new dedicated server is great, still a few options missing like longer and double races, etc. But the one this that is really going to hold this sim back - especially for competitive league racing - is the lack of custom liveries. This just needs to happen, it simply does, no two ways about it.

What is becoming such a brilliant platform with a wide variety of cars and circuits, the best sound, good looking and well optimised graphics, really nice physics and driving feel... to not use R3E for league racing because members can't add their own paint jobs to the cars would be such a huge waste.

Last edited:
Very very needed skins with Racing Miku!!!!!!
you mean these ones
aiJzpaT.png

srSKr82.png

hatsunemiku_goodsmile_bmw_z4_13.jpg

hatsunemiku_goodsmile_bmw_z4_14.jpg

I agree.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back