MGP17 Custom number tutorial

Can someone please make a video tutorial in ENGLISH how to make my own number in photoshop and make it show in the game? I have tried on my own but no luck so far, here is the screenshot of what I've tried... this is the KTM file from MotoGP2017.MIX
Screenshot_3.png

That's a nice number, did you increase the number size or is that the stock size on the Ducati?
Thanks...I have made a number in photoshop and saved as a PNG, then paste it on the BIKE8XX.DDS in GIMP2. Then I've modified the size on the go... I wanted to mod the number especially for the Ducati, cause the numbers on the front of the bike were very small by default... On the other bikes the size of the number was OK.

Last edited:
Wow, I know this technique and you explain it very well!
My problem is: I want to have ,my custom number like you but I want in "managerial carrer". Where is the category "team" and the rest of values in what GMX_GEM file? I dont find my custom team.. thanks!
Your custom teams will be in the Moto3_2017.MIX, Moto2_2017.MIX or MotoGP2017.MIX in the bikes folder, you just need to find the right sub-folder...As you can see I have opened the Ducati folder in MotoGP2017.MIX and except from the factory Ducati and Pramac there are other teams and custom teams that use the Ducati bike ....
Screenshot_10.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back