DiRT Rally 2.0 Custom Livery Question DLC for Dirt 2.0

I was making a custom livery for the Subaru Impreza 2001 model, which is a car included in the DLC.

I went through all the effort of making sure I liked everything the way it is, then when I tried to turn it on, with the whole livery_00/blah/blah you know, and it never seems to work. I just get the default livery.

I looked around and heard that some people share that because the nefs file being encrypted people had difficulty making custom livery, and was wondering if that was the reason?

Looking out for someone to help me out. Considering that I am using a niche car, for a niche livery customization, I was having difficulty finding any support at all that was already posted or discussed about.

I was making a custom livery for the Subaru Impreza 2001 model, which is a car included in the DLC.

I went through all the effort of making sure I liked everything the way it is, then when I tried to turn it on, with the whole livery_00/blah/blah you know, and it never seems to work. I just get the default livery.

I looked around and heard that some people share that because the nefs file being encrypted people had difficulty making custom livery, and was wondering if that was the reason?

Looking out for someone to help me out. Considering that I am using a niche car, for a niche livery customization, I was having difficulty finding any support at all that was already posted or discussed about.
This subaru is protect, you can use your livery in a placeholder find it here:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea